Add Piggy Backs into game
Hi everyone,
Doesn't everyone think that the game would be improved by adding in piggy back rides. For example once you have been downed a team mate could come and give you a piggy back ride to safety.
Kind Regards,
PiggyBack
Comments
Play Twins and have at it.
I always liked the idea of a drag or carry mechanic. Handy for dragging a downed teammate to safer position. No chance they'll add it though
I feel like this would lead to very bad things.
Imagine a teammate picking you up... and carrying you into the basement.
I'd love it but I bet it'd for one be glitchy AF and two people would misuse / abuse it.
No I think this would just result in idiotic behavior by some survivors. A piggyback would solve nothing - if you have time to drag someone away - just get them off the ground.
Oh, how sweet of them, surely they are just taking us to the least expected spot so we can search that chest for a medkit. Right?
Sounds hilarious but it probably would not work
I think that instead, there should be a tenacity for teammates perk in Buckle Up. Being within so many meters of a downed survivor makes them crawl faster (but can't recover at the same time, obviously. But it would stack with Tenacity making for some really fast crawling)
No. It should let downed survivors to pick themselves up (like if they had unbreakable) when Buckle Up owner is near.