Once the AI system is more finished, would it be fun if used on Doctor's illusory doctors?
thoughts?
thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The one thing I would like is to see the Illusions on a very strict path. Maybe approach the Survivor and then disappear with Doc's little laugh. I just think it'd be really neat.
I was hoping that when they reworked Doctor. I thought maybe they could've added an illusionary Doctor running in the distance for example, or towards you. That would make Doctor kinda scary. And like the user above me said, it should end with a laughter and maybe a jump scare?
That would probably make last gen consoles explode.
Ai wraiths are the priority.
that could be really cool! ai wraith-shimmers always moving around would be really scary.
It is already happening. People who spotted them made threads about it.
I am honestly scared for the future of mankind.
Really? That's pretty cool if it's real!
Thats a really cool idea
thanks! :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2464436#Comment_2464436
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2460137#Comment_2460137
Yeah it would. Thats why it will never happen.
That's awfully pessimistic, but I'm glad you like the idea! :)
^This, I have always wanted this for Doc, no damage or nothing goofy, just scare the ######### out of survivors. They should even swing at them every now and again just to make them jump or question if it's real. Oh man that would make doc so fun to vs.