Why does leveling the bloodweb take so damn long???
Why can't we just press the node and have it buy the item? It would be so much quicker than having to hold down the X / A / M1 button every single time we want to buy an item.
Why can't we just press the node and have it buy the item? It would be so much quicker than having to hold down the X / A / M1 button every single time we want to buy an item.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Remember when it took even longer?
I remember
I wish I had the option to just drop whatever bloodpoints I currently have for them to immediately level up the bloodweb for me.
The condition would be to go for “more desirable perks” and always guaranteed the minimum amount of perks are taken for you at each bloodweb.
Or simply you can click a perk and it will go for shortest path and either most expensive / cheapest depends on option.
Click, bam, you bought 3-4 stuffs.
I wouldn’t trust a DBD algorithm to determine a “most desirable perk” for me, not gonna lie. :D
at least we have the UI speed bug that happens after every match when going back to the lobby, helps to lvl up a lot
UI speed bug?
Because BHVR have refused to do anything to reduce the grind. More BP, daily login rewards, etc, easy solutions, but no, we have to wait years for simple fixes.
you know, when you finish a match and you go back to your lobby, at the bloodweb, personalisation, loadout menus, if you leave on your cursor you will see the UI faster (the colored fog) happens with the bloodweb too, u can buy things faster
Because BHVR doesn't care about QOL features.
Can you show me a clip of it?
I'm on PS4,so my bloodweb,menus etc. are always sluggish/laggy
oh I play on PC most of the time, but I'm not playing until late night because I'm meeting friends after work, if u want add me on discord and I can take a clip for you Angeloloo#2003
Might be a PC only bug. I have it too. Is your FPS set higher than 60?
Yes they’re unlocked so they reach to 120fps max
Same here. Might be the cause.
It's extremely painful on the Switch. Every time I go to click on a node, I have to correct the position of the cursor about four or five times before it's actually in the right spot. The controls suck so much on the Switch.
The bloodweb is so infuriating. I hate it when I want a perk and I gotta go through 100 levels to get it.
To get from Level 1 to P3 Level 50 takes about an 1 hour
Yeah but it takes longer to get the perk you want once you get to level 50.