Which Character Should My Husband Be for Halloween
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
victor
I voted Legion, I have a hunch it would look good on him!
Lol who's going to carry him if he's Victor?
Thank you I appreciate the positivity 😊
Well thank you! Hope you´ll be having fun with the cosplay regardless of which one it will end up being.
Personally, I'll say Leon, but a very, VERY close second would be Deathslinger. Oh my goodness, and could even make a beard for it for the patchy/long facial hair areas (its not as daunting as it sounds, I promise; we did something similar for patchy zombie hair using doll hair you can order from Doll Restoring sites, or can use wig fibers as well)! I think both of those (actually, all the choices) would be absolutely fun outfits to put together!
Also, if its ok to ask, have you decided on your Halloween costume yet? I absolutely love Halloween, and so excited for the costume possibilities!
his wife
I voted Myers because he looks tall.
Fall is my favorite season. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I think it's awesome your husband is cosplaying from DBD. What're you going to be?
I'm not that strong and I'm half his size xD
I'm thinking the huntress but I'll be a mini version of her lol
A lot of these threads are givig me some serious Eastwood vibes
Voted Leon because he could also be a Felix but most people would not recognize him as much as they cuold recognize he is cosplaying as Leon. As for a killer vote i would say he could definitly pull off an amazing Wraith !
God please not another legion cosplay. It got old really quick
Honestly his hair just reminds me of David
Looks like he’s got Legions physique.
Lol I voted not realizing this is old and Halloween is long over
And they probably never cosplayed anything lmao.
Where's the Demogorgon option?