Will we ever see a survivor related to a current survivor?
Would be cool to see one of the original survivors have a sibling/Relative join the roster. The killer side kinda did that with The Oni and The Spirit.
Would be cool to see one of the original survivors have a sibling/Relative join the roster. The killer side kinda did that with The Oni and The Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jill Valentine is married to Chris Redfield so I'd say that counts. I'm sure one of the guys will end up with Nancy from Stranger Things.
Elodie & Felix were childhood friends.
Let's not forget that Chris and Claire are brother and sister.
Edit: I just realised you were talking about original characters, nevermind.
No honestly I forgot about Claire, haha or I would have mentioned it. That's a fair point.
Elodie and Felix both came from the same organization and were childhood friends, Elodie was a continuation to Felix's lore like oni was a continuation of spirits.
I would actually really like it if there was an adult survivor whose child has been a survivor here for a long time (like Dwight or Claudette). Imagine the brief joy of finding your missing kid, immediately followed by the pain of knowing that they've been suffering for so long. And so will you.
Not in the remake continuity where DBD Jill comes from, I don't think
I think that's old og RE2 continuity
maybe we'll get a third Yamaoka that is somehow a survivor, while still being bat poop crazy in their own way.
Hey let's not get into multiverses here! The fact remains one cannon instance they are married.
Well techincally...
The Jill that we have, she was taken basically during RE3 so, at that point Chris was just a friend/fellow S.T.A.R.S member
Okay you win, what do you want me to say dude?
Yeah Jane's cousin Rasputia would be cool
I-
I have no words.
Lmao
Give me David's hot brother too (who hasn't been mentioned before) and give me a King Sandwich.
Her perk would be to stun the killer with her big ass by farting on them
Lol improved decisive strike