Eh most facecampers usually get a single kill at most. It makes them feel better that they can achieve even that because they're mad at survivors for beating them.
I went against a Trickster who brought in three ultra rares and actually lost BP during his one kill game. I don't get it either. But most killer mains seem to think kills are all that matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Maybe they had a daily, try not to take it so seriously
I still wish they'd get rid of the dailies for kills like that. I don't blame killers for just wanting to get it over with, especially if it's a killer they don't like or ever play, but it creates crappy games for survivors.
I still wish they'd get rid of the dailies for kills like that. I don't blame killers for just wanting to get it over with, especially if it's a killer they don't like or ever play, but it creates crappy games for survivors.
Yes, I can agree with that. So often the devs are responsible for pitting the different sides against each other with silly challenges
I still wish they'd get rid of the dailies for kills like that. I don't blame killers for just wanting to get it over with, especially if it's a killer they don't like or ever play, but it creates crappy games for survivors.
Moris are not bad anymore. If i get moried its usually when i'm dead anyway
To the killer who faced camped and brought a mori .....
... You paid for the game and are entitled to play how you want.
And people are also entitled to be upset about it, you can’t police emotions. Some of us work full time and only have x amount of time to play, and it’s frustrating to use your time on a killer who doesn’t even want to play the game.
And people are also entitled to be upset about it, you can’t police emotions. Some of us work full time and only have x amount of time to play, and it’s frustrating to use your time on a killer who doesn’t even want to play the game.
You just described me, I only get to play a limited time in the evenings but I accept how others want to play the game
Moris are not bad anymore. If i get moried its usually when i'm dead anyway
I didn't say anything about moris. I'm taking about the 'get two kills with whatever killer' challenge. I've always thought it contributed to killers facecamping. It's a killer they don't like and play regularly but they want the challenge done, they get it over by facecamping. I don't blame the killer, I just think the challenges are to blame for some of it.
I didn't say anything about moris. I'm taking about the 'get two kills with whatever killer' challenge. I've always thought it contributed to killers facecamping. It's a killer they don't like and play regularly but they want the challenge done, they get it over by facecamping. I don't blame the killer, I just think the challenges are to blame for some of it.
I went against a Trickster who brought in three ultra rares and actually lost BP during his one kill game. I don't get it either. But most killer mains seem to think kills are all that matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So according to your logic, if I go to a sports game I can act like a dick and disturb every one around me? I mean I paid for my ticket.
Thing is, every one else paid as well. And simply ruining the experience of others because "I paid for it" is a REALLY bad excuse
LOL good flip on that one. Difference is a sports game is in public and there are consequences to your actions. Bring a mori (like why the ######### anyone cares anymore), tunneling/camping in a video game is not a good comparison.
LOL good flip on that one. Difference is a sports game is in public and there are consequences to your actions. Bring a mori (like why the ######### anyone cares anymore), tunneling/camping in a video game is not a good comparison.
The reason why there is consequences is to prevent people from ruining the experience of others.
At the end of the day, both parties paid and youre ruining it for the other if you only value your fun
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He probably got 60k BP for the daily he was doing.
yup
I was going to do this for my daily, but I just decided to spend like 400k to get Rancor on Ghostface.
Totally would have just face camped into mori if I didn't own that perk, though.
To the killer who faced camped and brought a mori .....
... You paid for the game and are entitled to play how you want.
What a weird post to create..
Someone's big mad!
Is this some type of salty post or something?
Eh most facecampers usually get a single kill at most. It makes them feel better that they can achieve even that because they're mad at survivors for beating them.
Nah, flashbanged him twice and got out
Maybe they had a daily, try not to take it so seriously
Still triggered enough to create a post about it though..
"face camped"
"brought a mori"
I went against a Trickster who brought in three ultra rares and actually lost BP during his one kill game. I don't get it either. But most killer mains seem to think kills are all that matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LOL
I still wish they'd get rid of the dailies for kills like that. I don't blame killers for just wanting to get it over with, especially if it's a killer they don't like or ever play, but it creates crappy games for survivors.
Oh, someone is mad.
Yes, I can agree with that. So often the devs are responsible for pitting the different sides against each other with silly challenges
Moris are not bad anymore. If i get moried its usually when i'm dead anyway
And people are also entitled to be upset about it, you can’t police emotions. Some of us work full time and only have x amount of time to play, and it’s frustrating to use your time on a killer who doesn’t even want to play the game.
Hey man, be glad Moris have been nerfed. It used to only take 1 hook and you were screwed. I don't even mind it anymore honestly lol.
Yes, some killers can be pretty pushy.
You just described me, I only get to play a limited time in the evenings but I accept how others want to play the game
But why should that want to play DBD scummy override the fact that there are 4 survivors who want to play a decent game?
I didn't say anything about moris. I'm taking about the 'get two kills with whatever killer' challenge. I've always thought it contributed to killers facecamping. It's a killer they don't like and play regularly but they want the challenge done, they get it over by facecamping. I don't blame the killer, I just think the challenges are to blame for some of it.
You can just say you're mad, you know.
Ah i misunderstood it then
if it was a Freddy.. Sorry, not sorry..
God I wish I was that killer
How did he lose BP??
So according to your logic, if I go to a sports game I can act like a dick and disturb every one around me? I mean I paid for my ticket.
Thing is, every one else paid as well. And simply ruining the experience of others because "I paid for it" is a REALLY bad excuse
LOL good flip on that one. Difference is a sports game is in public and there are consequences to your actions. Bring a mori (like why the ######### anyone cares anymore), tunneling/camping in a video game is not a good comparison.
Nobody asked mate
The reason why there is consequences is to prevent people from ruining the experience of others.
At the end of the day, both parties paid and youre ruining it for the other if you only value your fun
Ok want a cookie 🍪