Survivors on gens before I was even moving.
This legit reminds me of a time where I was stuck on the loading screen for a while and when I FINALLY loaded in I got a notification that a gen got done (This was on console and before crossplay)
Like how is it fair that some players can move around before others can? Can't there be something in place where it's like "Waiting for players" before the loading screen is over?
Hell you can tell who loads in first because their name is white while others are still fading from red!
Comments
Sometimes a survivor gets part of a gen done before corrupt intervention kicks in, it's very strange
Sometimes that happens when load times are weird I notice it as survivor where I'm still in the intro spin while the others are moving already
This happens too often.
Better hardware I'm assuming. A friend of mine has the series x & I just have a one, but he loads in faster because his Xbox processes stuff faster.
One time a hillbilly was already near me as I was loading in it was weird as hell
i’ve always wondered if that could happen.
weird, when im on a gen before corrupts kicks in i get kicked off the gen.
Well yeah, because it got blocked off.
Yeah it happens if the survivors load in before the killer does since any of their perks only activate once the camera stops spinning around them.
They need to make it the same way like Hunt Showdown.
I've loaded in hearing the killers terror radius while the camera is spinning and when it stops the killer is running straight at me. It's usually a quick match for me when that happens.
Its not that my friend play on ps4 with wifi i play on pc i just build it and it cost my close the 4k and im wired and i connect in the match after my friend amd my internet is better