certified dbd moment
3 ds unbreakables, 2 dead hards and a vault-spamming squad defeated by brutal strength pinhead
3 ds unbreakables, 2 dead hards and a vault-spamming squad defeated by brutal strength pinhead
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They’re baby survivors because there’s no matchmaking on the PTB. I don’t think killing rank 15s is much to brag about, tbh.
brutal seems decent on him honestly. you can hook someone from the other side of the loop and break the pallet fast to maybe catch up before they can leave
Never played a PTB but I assumed perks just carried over from the main game, so could they be baby survivors if they have those builds?
oh #########, seriously? didn't know that, feel pretty bad now
"Brutal Strength Pinhead" sounds like something you'd get when you google translate a foreign insult.
Yeah these new ranks are pretty confusing. I think it’s going to go from lowest to highest like this: gray to bronze to silver to gold to iridescent.
That would be nice if that's what they are doing for mmr I dislike the fact that I can't see any number or rank image when it's on