Title ^
@ZonkyWizard said:Title ^
@ZonkyWizard said:
No
maybe give reasoning as to why you think gestures are a problem in DbD...
@Mandy said:maybe give reasoning as to why you think gestures are a problem in DbD...
@Mandy said:
You ask too much for him.
We need more gestures instead. I want to wave at the killer.
Also gestures for killers would be fun...
Survivor specific gestures instead of removing them completely pls.
Add more gestures please.
Because it's something that lets the survivors work against the killer and the common theme I've seen since arriving here is that's not allowed...
Nope, want more gestures. Want wave, want yes, want no. Want choreography to Britney Spears " Toxic "
I'm still waiting for Finger Guns
I want perks that can be triggered off gestures.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
maybe give reasoning as to why you think gestures are a problem in DbD...
You ask too much for him.
We need more gestures instead. I want to wave at the killer.
Also gestures for killers would be fun...
Survivor specific gestures instead of removing them completely pls.
Add more gestures please.
Because it's something that lets the survivors work against the killer and the common theme I've seen since arriving here is that's not allowed...
Nope, want more gestures. Want wave, want yes, want no. Want choreography to Britney Spears " Toxic "
I'm still waiting for Finger Guns
I want perks that can be triggered off gestures.