Has to be, really! Her chase music for one, because I recall that strange, clockwork chase music she had in "Haunting Ground" was absolutely unnerving!
Just heard it again now, and it's still eeiry and unnerving (maybe more so when in a chase), although it is quite funny - like a very basic pre-cursor to dubstep! 😆
Here's the link for anyone who wants to hear: it's about a minute long.
I wish I could've voted for more, honestly. Bendy would be interesting, if you think about it. Maybe a second killer with the Nemesis treatment, as far as AI goes.
But another thing I'd like to add would be the Scissorman from an older horror game, Clock Tower.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
“Haunting Ground”
Never finished the game back in the day but it was awesome. Fiona :3.
oh boy here i go begging for new soma content again
It would be hilarious to be chased by baldi
Loved that game! Still have the PS2 disc, which I may dust off and try again soon.
Still remember the rather grotesque sounds on all the "game over" screens!
The Postal dude.
Alan Wake. Not necessarily obscure, bit most certainly not massive either. Could have some really unique perks and a cool killer power.
I want Daniella the maid as the killer.
Has to be, really! Her chase music for one, because I recall that strange, clockwork chase music she had in "Haunting Ground" was absolutely unnerving!
Just heard it again now, and it's still eeiry and unnerving (maybe more so when in a chase), although it is quite funny - like a very basic pre-cursor to dubstep! 😆
Here's the link for anyone who wants to hear: it's about a minute long.
https://youtu.be/JopItGJ2GpoThe Murder Monkeys from Dark Deception
Morgan Yu from PREY, and maybe a Phantom as well
Clock Tower, hands down.
One of the original survival horror games back when they were only point and click.
A lot of rich and interesting lore surrounding it too.
OMG YES
I wish I could've voted for more, honestly. Bendy would be interesting, if you think about it. Maybe a second killer with the Nemesis treatment, as far as AI goes.
But another thing I'd like to add would be the Scissorman from an older horror game, Clock Tower.