Sorry but the Devs were unable to get to the cage fast enough. Ace, the cage and Felix are now trapped in my dungeon. I will release them only when I finish having my fill of them and when Trapper gets his Buff.
Sorry but the Devs were unable to get to the cage fast enough. Ace, the cage and Felix are now trapped in my dungeon. I will release them only when I finish having my fill of them and when Trapper gets his Buff.
Sorry but the Devs were unable to get to the cage fast enough. Ace, the cage and Felix are now trapped in my dungeon. I will release them only when I finish having my fill of them and when Trapper gets his Buff.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He knows what he did.
I mean, those fancy clothes were just lying there unattended.
Oh... let me... let me double check!
That does not hold well.. uh oh
RIP Ace lmao
O-oh... look at that! It's very late, I n-need to go...
RIZZO WHAT HAPPENED?!
Rizzo how could you!
Rizzo NO!
Oh, no. Ace!
Yeah, and he can speak for himself.
Then why doesn't he?! He still owes me 20 euros.
I think we're going for 2 different references here. Mine was Hell's Kitchen.
Sorry but the Devs were unable to get to the cage fast enough. Ace, the cage and Felix are now trapped in my dungeon. I will release them only when I finish having my fill of them and when Trapper gets his Buff.
Mail's here
no
Bad,
no u