I'm glad Hawkins is going
Dont get me wrong I'm sad to hear the demo thing but I hate hawkins so much its pallet after pallet after pallet
As nice as it may look I hate it with every fiber of my being it's bad for almost every non stealth killer
cant use mobility because its indoors
Cant use a chainsaw half of the time because you'll clip. Box on the floor
And cant use traps or projectiles well because of lack of grass and many los blockers
This is a mini rant of how much I hate this map
I get that rpd is big and one third of the building is very confusing but it's not pallet haven
Comments
Shrug. I like it. It's got great flavor.
🦀🦀🦀 No matter what side I'm playing, I ways give a disappointed sigh when I hear those little ratties.🦀🦀🦀
Your right there but getting the map 7 times in a row because people want to enjoy it one last time has reminded me how much I hate the map
Jesus, that's a lot. Hope you have some white wards saved up
Hawkins is awful for both sides imo.
Specifically though it feels exceptionally killer sided since almost every pallet is just hot garbage. You just drop them 9/10 times because you can't mind game them or loop them at all lol
And idk, to me that doesn't really feel great as killer either. Will be very happy once this map is gone for good.
I dont and its *bad word* me off but I cant be mad at them for wanting to enjoy it before it's gone
Ohh good news I didnt get hawkins I got haddon field
Rather have more maps, than less tbh. Anyway the map is fun for stealth killers.
This map was great for Pig, Ghostface and Scratch Mirror Myers. So, nope not happy to see it gone.
Besides I'd take any amount of Hawkins Maps over Midwich. If I could have ANY map go, it be that one.
There aren't even many good bottle tactics as Clown because of all the LOS blockage
I throw a bottle at the anticipated route and that's it. No fancy stuff.
I think there’s way too many pallets on that map it’s so infuriating playing as killer there.
No one should be happy about content being removed from this game. Not only is it selfish in the sense that it basically comes down to an argument of "I don't like it so no one else should have it", it's shortsighted in the sense that it tells game developers that this kind of thing is okay. The only reason anyone is giving for encouraging the removal of content from this game is "I don't personally enjoy it so definitely, please, get rid of it". That is so NOT the way people should be approaching this.
I hate the swamp maps. That's not a justifiable reason to request them to be deleted or celebrate their removal. The game will lose one of its unique maps soon. We need more of those, not less. And we, as the players and customers, should not have to worry that things we've come to love about the game can be suddenly yanked away forever. We need less of that, not more.
To bad it's not the corn maps leaving
I'm so confused, when did people start thinking Hawkin's is survivor sided? That map has been famously killer sided, due to it being indoors (great for stealth killers) and most pallets are complete garbage? Before Dead Dawg Saloon was added, I thought we collectively agreed Hawkin's was one of, if not the most, killer sided map? Oh well. I will miss the map, I love the aesthetic and the loops aren't generic tiles, they are actually interesting. It sucks we are seeing an actually unique map leave. Plus, I don't really have respect for people who are HAPPY content is being removed, regardless of whether you like it or not. Just seems very petty.
So you were just bad at running hawkins loops. Mobility is an issue but its an indoor map so duh.
I found hawkins not a good map as survivor as well. Small map easy for killers to patrol out in the open at least the other indoor maps seem larger and have more in the way of pallet drop and vaulting spots.
Killer is forced to break the crappy corner pallets because they can become an infinite if the doors spawn right.
It wasn’t my preferred map but I didn’t mind it. Some of the loops felt different and mixed up the gameplay a little bit, plus it didn’t feel overly cluttered or confusing. There will definitely be a Hawkins sized hole in my heart, I’ll miss the sounds of clanking doors and feet on the catwalks :(
Content being taken away is never a good thing, especially maps where we get one a year.
most of them are unsafe. the map is killer sided as most indoor maps.
I am so sad, I hope they reskin the map to be an original. It was my second favorite map...
Maybe you do it wrong? The devs showed some statistics on maps a while back, and back then hawkins had the highest kill rates on all maps. Doesnt seem like a lot of killers had your problem, then.
I liked it, because it was easy to juke the killer, but this ability is nerfed with map rework after map rework after map retirement.
Players *arguing over which side the map sides with*
Killers *Looking at each other wondering when players will realize maps don’t affect every killer the same way*