Goodbye stranger things
Just wondering how everyone is feeling about strangers things leaving the game in November?
Just wondering how everyone is feeling about strangers things leaving the game in November?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im so bummed, im gonna buy all the skins since there cheap atleast steve and nancys
It's going to be a real pain for survivors to lose access to Nancy's perks outside of the shrine. Both Fixated and Inner Strength are actually good perks.
I would assume so. Those perks are not Stranger Things' property.
We can’t have nice things…*sigh*
"Periodically" - Uhm, didn't Inner Strength just appear for the first time a couple months ago? Like a year and a half after the DLC release.
Can someone clarify the situation for me? Are they just being removed from the store, or taken out of the game entirely?
Also #########? I don't recall them ever removing characters before. This can't be good.
Being taken out of the store, previously bought characters and cosmetics for the Stranger Things characters will stay.
Ah, thank you. So I guess we're just losing the Hawkins map. Survivors rejoice.
I get it, but a year and a half for arguably the best perk from the DLC is pretty disgusting pay to win.
Hawkins will be disabled then ???
After November, yep.