Do I get a refund on hawking offerings?
I'm not being funny but I own 100+ map offers for this map, that's 500k BP minimum down the drain yet again...
Seriously need a store so when you change and remove stuff I can sell them before to get some BP back at least instead of either losing them or just having them be useless
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
i doubt it, i think they will be put into the "retired" section of ur offerings
As far as I'm aware there'll be no refund for offerings, same as well previous ones were retired.
You've got three months to use them, "enjoy". Though I could barely imagine a DBD experience less enjoyable than hundreds of matches on Hawkins.
will they stay in our inventories or will they be removed (like the moonlight bouquet)
You will have a gem that newer players wont have
Nope, just like when they retired my precious Splinters.
I haven't forgotten that bs yet.
Same. And I'm going to play the offering every single game until they have all gone.
Rather annoyingly, I will have mastered the map by the time it goes.
Is something happening to Hawkins in 3 months?
Stranger Things is partially leaving DBD, which means that Hawkins will no longer be playable.
Also, i noticed the last few games where i brought map offerings that the offerings were consumed, but i still got another map (that noone made an offering for)
Surprised not to see someone asking how much longer the RE IP will last just to know when will RPD be over.
While I can't say I'm sad I won't see that map after Nov 7, I guess I'll miss it.
God. This brings me back to YEEEAAARS ago when BHVR hinted at being able to "sell" unwanted offerings and add-ons. I mean, that along with actual Rank Rewards. Man, I love this company.