which are most killers u hate?
for me cannibal ;)
very ugly face !!
for me cannibal ;)
very ugly face !!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is mean :(
Myers, Spirit, and Bubba(Don’t want to loop them too long). Also Plague since I like to run Second Wind We’ll Make It
...
myers ( the shape) world no.1 most ;)
tbh
but i figure out .. some people here love him so much ... so its prohibited to talk about him .. or just go near to him
Well it is not his face to be fair.
ahhh god ;(
i prefer dogs eat me alive than him taking my life
Bubba, nurse and huntress. Also wraith and clown are getting higher in my hatelist lately
Myers scares the crap out of me everytime.
And a Wraith with the seeing aura add-on is a pain too.
I don't like spirit because of the noises she makes, but it's fun to be floored by her
Clowns just wanna have fun yo.
Trapper. Rather any other killer
Wraith, just from the sheer amount I see him these days.
I never thought I’d say this but I’m really starting to hate Pig, only because every Pig I had always sent is to RPD!
: ( I was one of them
Hag and Spirit just because I never seem to have good matches against them. And Trickster because I just feel embarrassed anytime I see him, like some 15 year old put their fan character in there.
Nurse, everybody likes to pretend she's a balanced killer because she takes around 2 days to get the hang of and Nurse players think they are cool for bullying solo queue teams with Starstruck and Ruin.
Thankfully enough people don't know she isn't that hard to learn or otherwise there would be no variety. People bash on Wraith and Freddy players, but the true easy mode is her.
Clown, Cannibal, and Huntress I dislike most going up against because I have such a hard time looping them 😭
twins, twins and twins.
hate them with a burning passion, almost dropped the game completely when they released.
Curse you!
Trickster and Hag. I consider both to be the two most boring killers to play as and against.
Currently Hag and Spirit. Wraith's making his way up there too.
Deathslinger by far. Everything about him just pisses me off lol
Huntress.
Leatherface
God tier nurses are annoying though
Deathslinger and nurse mains.
Bubba because the majority of the ones I face are first hook face campers.
i hate Nemesis from a killer standpoint. They could fully rework him like they did with Freddy and i'd be happier.
i haven’t seen any 1 can loop Nemesis ;(
Myers(the shape) to ;(
and other killer forgot his name
they are so fast
Nurse. I'm sorry..