May i have your attention for a moment

So if one of you is a xbox/pc/switch player whose username is DROBZZ.


Then gg, i was the plague on lerys, you're a really good player.

Comments

  • I thought the title was directed towards everyone so I clicked on it and realized my name isn’t DROBZZ. Well I have your attention I guess.

  • @GannTM said:

    I thought the title was directed towards everyone so I clicked on it and realized my name isn’t DROBZZ. Well I have your attention I guess.

    Sorry i wanted to sure the person clicked the discussion (it will probably not happen, but i had a ######### ton of fun in the chases against him so trying never hurted anyway) so sorry if it felt like you lost time :(

  • This was very sweet of you. (I'm not them. It's just sweet.)

  • @Progamer888 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431982#Comment_2431982

    Sorry i wanted to sure the person clicked the discussion (it will probably not happen, but i had a ######### ton of fun in the chases against him so trying never hurted anyway) so sorry if it felt like you lost time :(

    Oh yeah it’s fine, I was just joking lol. Was a very sweet post though :)

  • @Progamer888 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431982#Comment_2431982

    Sorry i wanted to sure the person clicked the discussion (it will probably not happen, but i had a ######### ton of fun in the chases against him so trying never hurted anyway) so sorry if it felt like you lost time :(

    Their name is DROBZZ and they are good with chases? The dude's gotta be a fan of Probzz no doubt lol

  • Will the real Slim Shady, please stand up

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    This was very sweet of you. (I'm not them. It's just sweet.)

    I just really like when i go against a good survivor, mostly when i play killer i suck with (plague in this example) so i can get better, and even because he got pretty unlucky, not good teammate, a Cheryl that bump into me three times, a Meg that after running for 3 second, just jumped into a locker, and a normal david

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Will the real Slim Shady, please stand up

    A surprise for sure but a welcome one