My Reasoning on Why Fnaf Belongs In DbD

(Edit: Don't just comment to tell me that my ideas aren't new. I legit want to have a genuine conversation not argue about if I'm spam or not. If you don't like this post because it's been done before, ignore it. I get why you don't like it but I'm not gonna stop sharing my opinion on a website that is about sharing my opinion. Also if this is *spam* it has a lot of views for just being spam.)


Okay. I'm doing it. I've prepared this post for months. I really wanted to make it but never had the courage to do so, but with the new chapter teasers and the huge Pinhead or Springtrap debate, I just want to do it (Also I believe the next killer is Pinhead, but I can dream).

So I'm going to go over the large arguments on why fnaf does belong in DbD and how it could work out. I encourage you leave your opinion as well. If you don't want fnaf in DbD, that is 100% okay, as long as you have a better reasoning than "fnaf is for kids," which brings me to...


Fnaf is for kids: No. No it isn't.

Okay sure more recently the game seems to be more advertised for children, and children are usually associated with the fnaf franchise, but there is a huge division in the fnaf community.

Kids play the game, Adults enjoy the game. Kids think of the game just as a spooky game that they can watch YouTubers play and get scared by. That's what it was to me when I was younger, but now I genuinely enjoy the franchise for its lore, characters, gameplay, and much more.

Also, let me just say, a game involving murder, child murder, someone's innards being ripped out and replaced by a robot, a walking Corpse, a walking Corpse inside of a robotic suit, childrens souls being trapped in a purgatory where they are stuck inside robots, and and a man being haunted by the souls of his dead victims doesn't sound like a kids game to me. The game is messed up, and horrific. There are plenty of videos that display what fnaf truly can be, just look up "Fnaf Vhs tapes" on YouTube.

Also, lets hypothetically say fnaf is a kids game, so kids come to DbD. Well guess what, that means faster queue times. And if you want to say that kids won't play good, plenty of adults play this game worse than a 1 year old could.

I hate it when people use this argument, because it doesn't hold up and is the equivalent of saying "Deadpool is a kids movie because kids like Deadpool."

I do not think it is a valid argument and do not expect me to reply to you if you use this argument.


The Scott Situation: Okay, first of all #IStandByScott, second of all, good point.

The situation with Scott is messy, and I see why people wouldn't want Fnaf in DbD for that reason. I really don't want to talk about the situation tho, this is a conversation about killing people virtually, not politics. However knowing money is going to someone I dislike is a bad feeling. I think its fine to dislike Scott, and I'm sure BHVR may just not want to dip their toes in that water.

So this really isn't an argument pro-fnaf but I just wanted to state it.


The Money: Fnaf could be an absolute money machine for DbD. There are alot of characters that could be skins (because let's face it, Springtrap is the most hyped choice for killer) for Springtrap. Personally Ennard would be an amazing legendary skin, or maybe the original 4 animatronics. Any way you slice it, it would make a ton of money. Not even to mention the fact that you would have to buy the dlc. It's probably the most hyped chapter in DbD, so a TON of people would buy it.


Springtrap: Springtrap feels like a perfect fit for the killer roster. Like, cmon, which fits more? A group of teens that got peer pressured into killing someone vs a serial killer that was trapped in a suit by the souls of his victims that then proceeded to gut him like a fish, but not kill him, and now is out for revenge. Like seriously, fnaf haters say Springtrap doesn't belong when his lore is 10x better than most of the killers. Not to mention his design. A small touch up to make him darker and fit in with the DbD environment would make him perfect tbh. Again, compared to Legion, which is just a teen with a mask (I am allowed to slander Legion I main him).


We Could Get A Good New Map: RPD suuucks so hard, and it really makes me want to see BHVR make a good map. Personally I think BHVR makes good maps from other franchises (I like Midwich don't @ me) and RPD was just a slip up. But the Fnaf 1 or 3 location could really work out in a great map, or hell, Security Breach is on its way, getting a map from that could be amazing.


So that was my argument. Please tell me why Springtrap does or doesn't belong, however if you say it's because fnaf is for kids I may block you, just kidding but not really.

Happy Gaming!

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429949#Comment_2429949

    Merging them would be ideal to be honest. Although only the ones that can realistically be merged and still have it make sense.

    Edit: Or they could be put in feedback and suggestions, creations or off-topic so general discussions isn't flooded by them.

    But it's a theory but feed back or a suggestion and it's on topic for recent events maybe in a week yeah

  • @shinymon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429547#Comment_2429547

    Your “opinion” is known and has already been presented before as evidenced by the countless FNAF threads available. You’re not adding anything new to the table here. It’s the very definition of spam. Anyways I’m done talking since this thread will likely just get deleted soon anyways.

    Oof man, sorry, just woke up this morning. Still not deleted. Shame, honestly. Better luck next time!

  • Springtrap is lamest thing I ever seen in my life but that's my opinion and you have yours and don't feel like you need to explain urself for it all opinions are valid

  • @justbecause said:

    Springtrap is lamest thing I ever seen in my life but that's my opinion and you have yours and don't feel like you need to explain urself for it all opinions are valid

    Why do you think he's lame? Not trying to argue, I'm just curious why you think that way.

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429567#Comment_2429567

    Oof man, sorry, just woke up this morning. Still not deleted. Shame, honestly. Better luck next time!

    You really bumped this thread just to tell me this for the second time? Well aren’t you petty. This is why people can’t stand the FNAF fandom.

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430745#Comment_2430745

    Why do you think he's lame? Not trying to argue, I'm just curious why you think that way.

    I think it's too childish designed killer I don't think it's for kids to be clear but it's design just not my cup of tea

  • @shinymon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430732#Comment_2430732

    You really bumped this thread just to tell me this for the second time? Well aren’t you petty. This is why people can’t stand the FNAF fandom.

    I guess it could be considered bumping. That really wasn't my intention, personally I was getting ready to maybe make a new post on a concept or something.

  • @Deadlock said:

    Okay. I'm doing it. I've prepared this post for months. I really wanted to make it but never had the courage to do so, but with the new chapter teasers and the huge Pinhead or Springtrap debate, I just want to do it (Also I believe the next killer is Pinhead, but I can dream).

    So I'm going to go over the large arguments on why fnaf does belong in DbD and how it could work out. I encourage you leave your opinion as well. If you don't want fnaf in DbD, that is 100% okay, as long as you have a better reasoning than "fnaf is for kids," which brings me to...

    Fnaf is for kids: No. No it isn't.

    Okay sure more recently the game seems to be more advertised for children, and children are usually associated with the fnaf franchise, but there is a huge division in the fnaf community.

    Kids play the game, Adults enjoy the game. Kids think of the game just as a spooky game that they can watch YouTubers play and get scared by. That's what it was to me when I was younger, but now I genuinely enjoy the franchise for its lore, characters, gameplay, and much more.

    Also, let me just say, a game involving murder, child murder, someone's innards being ripped out and replaced by a robot, a walking Corpse, a walking Corpse inside of a robotic suit, childrens souls being trapped in a purgatory where they are stuck inside robots, and and a man being haunted by the souls of his dead victims doesn't sound like a kids game to me. The game is messed up, and horrific. There are plenty of videos that display what fnaf truly can be, just look up "Fnaf Vhs tapes" on YouTube.

    Also, lets hypothetically say fnaf is a kids game, so kids come to DbD. Well guess what, that means faster queue times. And if you want to say that kids won't play good, plenty of adults play this game worse than a 1 year old could.

    I hate it when people use this argument, because it doesn't hold up and is the equivalent of saying "Deadpool is a kids movie because kids like Deadpool."

    I do not think it is a valid argument and do not expect me to reply to you if you use this argument.

    The Scott Situation: Okay, first of all #IStandByScott, second of all, good point.

    The situation with Scott is messy, and I see why people wouldn't want Fnaf in DbD for that reason. I really don't want to talk about the situation tho, this is a conversation about killing people virtually, not politics. However knowing money is going to someone I dislike is a bad feeling. I think its fine to dislike Scott, and I'm sure BHVR may just not want to dip their toes in that water.

    So this really isn't an argument pro-fnaf but I just wanted to state it.

    The Money: Fnaf could be an absolute money machine for DbD. There are alot of characters that could be skins (because let's face it, Springtrap is the most hyped choice for killer) for Springtrap. Personally Ennard would be an amazing legendary skin, or maybe the original 4 animatronics. Any way you slice it, it would make a ton of money. Not even to mention the fact that you would have to buy the dlc. It's probably the most hyped chapter in DbD, so a TON of people would buy it.

    Springtrap: Springtrap feels like a perfect fit for the killer roster. Like, cmon, which fits more? A group of teens that got peer pressured into killing someone vs a serial killer that was trapped in a suit by the souls of his victims that then proceeded to gut him like a fish, but not kill him, and now is out for revenge. Like seriously, fnaf haters say Springtrap doesn't belong when his lore is 10x better than most of the killers. Not to mention his design. A small touch up to make him darker and fit in with the DbD environment would make him perfect tbh. Again, compared to Legion, which is just a teen with a mask (I am allowed to slander Legion I main him).

    We Could Get A Good New Map: RPD suuucks so hard, and it really makes me want to see BHVR make a good map. Personally I think BHVR makes good maps from other franchises (I like Midwich don't @ me) and RPD was just a slip up. But the Fnaf 1 or 3 location could really work out in a great map, or hell, Security Breach is on its way, getting a map from that could be amazing.

    So that was my argument. Please tell me why Springtrap does or doesn't belong, however if you say it's because fnaf is for kids I may block you, just kidding but not really.

    Happy Gaming!

    "Okay sure more recently the game seems to be more advertised for children"

    >Recently

    Is this a entire post a bait?

    Also, lets hypothetically say fnaf is a kids game, so kids come to DbD. Well guess what, that means faster queue times.

    It's gotta be a bait right? Like this community is already getting so extremely entitled and annoying, the last thing we need is a sudden increase in the proportion of children in DBD having a tantrum every ######### game they lose.

    The Scott Situation: Okay, first of all #IStandByScott, second of all, good point.

    Don't bring a pointless political controversy up if it's related to the game you're asking to be made into a dlc, politics become personal once it involves a globally known infamous bigot that was betting on terrible things, things that might've been directly involved with you if you're for example part of a minority, people might learn it and have actual solid reasons to stay away completely from FNAF.

    Fnaf could be an absolute money machine for DbD. [...] because let's face it, Springtrap is the most hyped choice for killer.

    I guess that's true if you bring your statistics from a pool formed by 11 to 16 -year-olds. I've read this about Jason Vohres, Candyman, Evil Within and other generally desired IPs. Just like any DLC, FNAF would be good economically for the game just like any DLC, almost every old timer will get the dlc, a lot of new players will still get it because of trying out the characters with their perks, and it would be needed for any kind of completionist, which are a big part of the community, still I feel any original concept designed by BHVR would still be miles better than FNAF.

    Like, cmon, which fits more? A group of teens that got peer pressured into killing someone vs a serial killer that was trapped in a suit by the souls of his victims that then proceeded to gut him like a fish, but not kill him, and now is out for revenge.

    I guess you're allowed to try to make your point more appealing by simplifying and ridiculizing not even necessarily opposite points to make your simile seem actually right. FNAF points to a goofy looking murderous serial killer out of a franchise that was popularized by youtubers creating content dedicated for really really young communities whilst Legion is a group of people which concept conveys how being socially misaligned can throw you into the deepest, wrongest ways of being. See what I'm doing here? Both are our opinions, don't try to make a point out of that kind of speech. It's pretty dull for someone making the effort to read through this to find these kind of cheap points trying so hard to make you sound right when you really don't want people to neglect this entire post out of this sole part of the post.

    We Could Get A Good New Map: RPD suuucks so hard. [...]  But the Fnaf 1 or 3 location could really work out in a great map.

    I get RPD is hated by a lot of people, I personally found it to be a good map after learning it, pretty confusing when you first play it, but once you get used to it the map can be so good to play in, which is unrelated to this post.

    After checking the maps, FNAF 1 seems too small, would need way more rooms and FNAF 3 seems like a set of random long corridors with barely any rooms connected, still small map, unless it gets the midwich treatment. I will immediately discard security breach since it looks like a funky bright awkward map to bring to a game as dark as DBD.

    ___

    I'm not sure how old are you, I'm guessing you're still really young, but this idea seems all completely wrong to me, personally. FNAF seems like a way too goofy and childish concept, which the general horror value of the original game was the loud sudden jumpscare which would make the youtubers have le funny reaction, to bring into a game which concept is pretty dark and lately this company is failing to fulfill imho. Anyone with no interest on FNAF would really not take the concept of ST seriously, since if you're missing his spoooooky lore he's just a bunny robot with a weird scuffed smile that would be fitting for a Scooby-Doo antagonist, would maybe even make people to step back from getting the dlc out of how cringe and childish the game is perceived by so much people.

  • @justbecause said:

    Springtrap is lamest thing I ever seen in my life but that's my opinion and you have yours and don't feel like you need to explain urself for it all opinions are valid

    Dbd fourms needs more people that think that thanks.

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430745#Comment_2430745

    Dbd fourms needs more people that think that thanks.

    @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430745#Comment_2430745

    Dbd fourms needs more people that think that thanks.

    I myself sometimes can be overreacting with opinions when I have bad days so I'm no different than others we just need to learn that we all are different and have different taste

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430961#Comment_2430961

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430961#Comment_2430961

    I myself sometimes can be overreacting with opinions when I have bad days so I'm no different than others we just need to learn that we all are different and have different taste

    I'd wager most people aren't angry at the different tastes, they're angry at the nonstop thread spam. Even people who like it are now going against it because of the constant spam.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431183#Comment_2431183

    I'd wager most people aren't angry at the different tastes, they're angry at the nonstop thread spam. Even people who like it are now going against it because of the constant spam.

    May be but I do remeber times I was harrass with my opinions I think we all have these moments at some point but what's important is to learn from it because truly we can't change opinion of other person and we shouldn't need to become its alright to have different point of view

  • @1miko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/273026/my-reasoning-on-why-fnaf-belongs-in-dbd

    "Okay sure more recently the game seems to be more advertised for children"

    >Recently

    Is this a entire post a bait?

    Also, lets hypothetically say fnaf is a kids game, so kids come to DbD. Well guess what, that means faster queue times.

    It's gotta be a bait right? Like this community is already getting so extremely entitled and annoying, the last thing we need is a sudden increase in the proportion of children in DBD having a tantrum every ######### game they lose.

    The Scott Situation: Okay, first of all #IStandByScott, second of all, good point.

    Don't bring a pointless political controversy up if it's related to the game you're asking to be made into a dlc, politics become personal once it involves a globally known infamous bigot that was betting on terrible things, things that might've been directly involved with you if you're for example part of a minority, people might learn it and have actual solid reasons to stay away completely from FNAF.

    Fnaf could be an absolute money machine for DbD. [...] because let's face it, Springtrap is the most hyped choice for killer.

    I guess that's true if you bring your statistics from a pool formed by 11 to 16 -year-olds. I've read this about Jason Vohres, Candyman, Evil Within and other generally desired IPs. Just like any DLC, FNAF would be good economically for the game just like any DLC, almost every old timer will get the dlc, a lot of new players will still get it because of trying out the characters with their perks, and it would be needed for any kind of completionist, which are a big part of the community, still I feel any original concept designed by BHVR would still be miles better than FNAF.

    Like, cmon, which fits more? A group of teens that got peer pressured into killing someone vs a serial killer that was trapped in a suit by the souls of his victims that then proceeded to gut him like a fish, but not kill him, and now is out for revenge.

    I guess you're allowed to try to make your point more appealing by simplifying and ridiculizing not even necessarily opposite points to make your simile seem actually right. FNAF points to a goofy looking murderous serial killer out of a franchise that was popularized by youtubers creating content dedicated for really really young communities whilst Legion is a group of people which concept conveys how being socially misaligned can throw you into the deepest, wrongest ways of being. See what I'm doing here? Both are our opinions, don't try to make a point out of that kind of speech. It's pretty dull for someone making the effort to read through this to find these kind of cheap points trying so hard to make you sound right when you really don't want people to neglect this entire post out of this sole part of the post.

    We Could Get A Good New Map: RPD suuucks so hard. [...]  But the Fnaf 1 or 3 location could really work out in a great map.

    I get RPD is hated by a lot of people, I personally found it to be a good map after learning it, pretty confusing when you first play it, but once you get used to it the map can be so good to play in, which is unrelated to this post.

    After checking the maps, FNAF 1 seems too small, would need way more rooms and FNAF 3 seems like a set of random long corridors with barely any rooms connected, still small map, unless it gets the midwich treatment. I will immediately discard security breach since it looks like a funky bright awkward map to bring to a game as dark as DBD.

    ___

    I'm not sure how old are you, I'm guessing you're still really young, but this idea seems all completely wrong to me, personally. FNAF seems like a way too goofy and childish concept, which the general horror value of the original game was the loud sudden jumpscare which would make the youtubers have le funny reaction, to bring into a game which concept is pretty dark and lately this company is failing to fulfill imho. Anyone with no interest on FNAF would really not take the concept of ST seriously, since if you're missing his spoooooky lore he's just a bunny robot with a weird scuffed smile that would be fitting for a Scooby-Doo antagonist, would maybe even make people to step back from getting the dlc out of how cringe and childish the game is perceived by so much people.

    Lol dude I'm in my twenties. I don't think you understand much about what I said. Just saying I like fnaf so I must be young is stupid and literally the one thing I talked about the most in the essay. I hate the people like you just decided to nitpick and pick apart my reasoning instead of telling me with your opinions. Like bro, chill. This is supposed to be like a conversation over coffee, not a freaking debate tournament.

    None of this post is bait, I mean and stand by everything I said. Opinions are valid, however trying to make Legions lore dark isn't an opinion, it's a stretch. Their lore isn't smart and it isn't some sort of dark tale of edgy teens, it's just trash. I think its valid that you think Springtrap looks goofy, I don't agree and understand why, but it's valid, and it's also valid to say that Legion belongs more than Springtrap, but it's just kind of a weird opinion to have.

    I stated quite clearly that I dont want to argue about politics, I just stated that I stand by Scott because I do, and its my post and I'm allowed to. And yes it does changw the possibility of the DLC because, as I stated, BHVR may not want to dip their toes in that water. This is just you nitpicking what I said and arguing against that instead of my whole essay. I wanted to show that opinions are valid and even though I would buy things from Scott even after what came out, I think its okay that other people aren't, again, trying to keep things chill, I'm not trying to argue politics.

    Saying an original chapter could be better than fnaf.... is just wrong. Fnaf is very controversial, and I understand, it's not what everyone wants. But I know adults that like fnaf, and you.ignored the fact that there is so much fan content made by adults. Not children, just people like you who enjoy fnaf. In your head everyone who likes fnaf is some sort of 11 year old who only talks about how the purple guy is phone guy who wearing his fnaf backpack and fnaf hat. That isn't what fnaf fans are like, and you know what, even if it is what some fans are like, who the hell are you to judge that? People expressing themselves is a normal thing and people posting about fnaf is no different than people posting about any other franchise.

    If you have an issue with kids coming to dbd because it would mean them throwing tantrums, well I mean, have you played DbD before? More players = more hype for more chapters that you may want. More players = a more stimulated company which means the game lasts longer. More kid players = more people who get to grow up with the game and stand by it. You not wanting kids to play is just kind of a mean thing to say.

    In the end, it's okay if you don't want fnaf. It's not okay that you assume I'm looking for a fight when I state I just want a conversation. Its always stereotyped that fnaf fans are annoying and obnoxious when you are no better. Picking apart my arguments and arguing it all together, saying I'm annoying and entitled for supporting something I love, assuming I'm just bait because I state my opinion. Just chill man. Just chill.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431183#Comment_2431183

    I'd wager most people aren't angry at the different tastes, they're angry at the nonstop thread spam. Even people who like it are now going against it because of the constant spam.

    I'm not trying to contribute to spam. This isn't spam. Most spam is just people saying they want fnaf in dbd. I'm not saying that. Well... yes I'm saying that, but I'm not just stating that, I just want to interact with others and see why they want or don't want it.

    It get people are annoyed, but thats not what I'm doing. People paint with such broad strokes.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431190#Comment_2431190

    May be but I do remeber times I was harrass with my opinions I think we all have these moments at some point but what's important is to learn from it because truly we can't change opinion of other person and we shouldn't need to become its alright to have different point of view

    I'm just trying to gather information. I want to interact, not fight. People are just so assuming I'm looking for a fight when I express my opinion. They think I'm just spamming, when I'm not. Just because fnaf is in the title doesn't mean I'm stating. I'm questioning.

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431190#Comment_2431190

    I'm not trying to contribute to spam. This isn't spam. Most spam is just people saying they want fnaf in dbd. I'm not saying that. Well... yes I'm saying that, but I'm not just stating that, I just want to interact with others and see why they want or don't want it.

    It get people are annoyed, but thats not what I'm doing. People paint with such broad strokes.

    I know you're not trying to contribute to spam, but to the people who've been riled up by the spam, any thread on the subject is now considered spam.

    If you just want to gather information on this controversial subject, I recommend waiting until the next chapter release. Tempers should have cooled by then, assuming no more threads appear on the subject. If they keep coming, though, it's anyone's guess when - or even if - tempers will cool sufficiently for people to be able to discuss this without the results we've seen so far.

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431222#Comment_2431222

    I'm just trying to gather information. I want to interact, not fight. People are just so assuming I'm looking for a fight when I express my opinion. They think I'm just spamming, when I'm not. Just because fnaf is in the title doesn't mean I'm stating. I'm questioning.

    Ofc that's completely fine this is why forum existi after all to express your opinions and chat with ppl who might have different views and interacting with them anyone who is insulting you for it or harrassing in any kind needs to go outside and touch some grass

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    There's one big thing (aside from many small ones) that disqualifies fnaf from dbd:

    No feasible gameplay.

    I've seen dozens of threads like this, some musing about perks, morie, outfits, maps design... but rarely gameplay.

    Lately we had three killers in a row that were quite lackluster. Although you can view Nemesis as a beginner's killer, trickster and twins are still low tier, regardless how you play.

    But they all bring something to the table. springy? what would he do? he has nothing. fnaf is all stress and jumpscares, so how would you NOT have him be a carbon copy of Ghostie? Hag? Michael?

    I have seen a few ideas for his powers but they all... made him a plain, dull iWin button. invisible stealth killer with an insta down (this commonly popped up) sometimes immune to spinechill? who combines wraiths cloaking (thus seeing survivors) with spirit's insta uncloak?

    how is that fun?

    There's good ideas for so many other characters, horror and other franchises alike that would make for interesting gameplay. but for fnaf I have yet to see something that wouldn't insist on some godmode, unbestable killer.

    About the thing of spring trap having nothing specal that's not entirely true he emits almost gas like aroma. That causes sever hallucinations if the vents are working. There's way more. But I'll leave it at that

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429441#Comment_2429441

    There's another aspect to this:

    Look how... insistent... you and other fnaf fans are about it... Cross your heart, how many would get seriously angry if bhvr would not turn springy into some unbestable godmode killer?

    That said, can I ask you a question:

    Would you be okay with getting Willy's Wonderland instead of fnaf?

    And yes he dosent have to be top teir

    Just decent and unique I still play nemmisis and no one complains about him other than the zombies but that goes 2 ways

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2429432#Comment_2429432

    About the thing of spring trap having nothing specal that's not entirely true he emits almost gas like aroma. That causes sever hallucinations if the vents are working. There's way more. But I'll leave it at that

    I can imagine him having an insanity or low oxygen or panic type effect that makes people hallucinate animatronics that cause jumpscares

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431810#Comment_2431810

    I can imagine him having an insanity or low oxygen or panic type effect that makes people hallucinate animatronics that cause jumpscares

    Now I just want to make another concept lol

  • Go ahead just put in in feed back and suggestions

  • Lol, "maybe I will"

  • @Deadlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2430901#Comment_2430901

    Lol dude I'm in my twenties. I don't think you understand much about what I said. Just saying I like fnaf so I must be young is stupid and literally the one thing I talked about the most in the essay. I hate the people like you just decided to nitpick and pick apart my reasoning instead of telling me with your opinions. Like bro, chill. This is supposed to be like a conversation over coffee, not a freaking debate tournament.

    None of this post is bait, I mean and stand by everything I said. Opinions are valid, however trying to make Legions lore dark isn't an opinion, it's a stretch. Their lore isn't smart and it isn't some sort of dark tale of edgy teens, it's just trash. I think its valid that you think Springtrap looks goofy, I don't agree and understand why, but it's valid, and it's also valid to say that Legion belongs more than Springtrap, but it's just kind of a weird opinion to have.

    I stated quite clearly that I dont want to argue about politics, I just stated that I stand by Scott because I do, and its my post and I'm allowed to. And yes it does changw the possibility of the DLC because, as I stated, BHVR may not want to dip their toes in that water. This is just you nitpicking what I said and arguing against that instead of my whole essay. I wanted to show that opinions are valid and even though I would buy things from Scott even after what came out, I think its okay that other people aren't, again, trying to keep things chill, I'm not trying to argue politics.

    Saying an original chapter could be better than fnaf.... is just wrong. Fnaf is very controversial, and I understand, it's not what everyone wants. But I know adults that like fnaf, and you.ignored the fact that there is so much fan content made by adults. Not children, just people like you who enjoy fnaf. In your head everyone who likes fnaf is some sort of 11 year old who only talks about how the purple guy is phone guy who wearing his fnaf backpack and fnaf hat. That isn't what fnaf fans are like, and you know what, even if it is what some fans are like, who the hell are you to judge that? People expressing themselves is a normal thing and people posting about fnaf is no different than people posting about any other franchise.

    If you have an issue with kids coming to dbd because it would mean them throwing tantrums, well I mean, have you played DbD before? More players = more hype for more chapters that you may want. More players = a more stimulated company which means the game lasts longer. More kid players = more people who get to grow up with the game and stand by it. You not wanting kids to play is just kind of a mean thing to say.

    In the end, it's okay if you don't want fnaf. It's not okay that you assume I'm looking for a fight when I state I just want a conversation. Its always stereotyped that fnaf fans are annoying and obnoxious when you are no better. Picking apart my arguments and arguing it all together, saying I'm annoying and entitled for supporting something I love, assuming I'm just bait because I state my opinion. Just chill man. Just chill.

    Just saying I like fnaf so I must be young is stupid and literally the one thing I talked about the most in the essay.

    I never said that you're young for liking FNAF, I thought of you to be really young just because the way you decided to present and defend your points.

    Opinions are valid, however trying to make Legions lore dark isn't an opinion, it's a stretch. Their lore isn't smart and it isn't some sort of dark tale of edgy teens, it's just trash. I think its valid that you think Springtrap looks goofy, I don't agree and understand why, but it's valid, and it's also valid to say that Legion belongs more than Springtrap, but it's just kind of a weird opinion to have.

    I mean I agree with you on Legion's lore being complete sh*t, I was just mocking your way of comparing FNAF lore with sh*t to make it look better, not making it any good at any point. I was just using the figure of speech you used to make you maybe realize how ridiculous that comparative was.

    I stated quite clearly that I dont want to argue about politics, I just stated that I stand by Scott because I do, and its my post and I'm allowed to.

    Yeah and it's my answer to the post and I'm allowed to point out politics become personal when you bring up that a dev, maybe the main one, of the game as someone who actively supports a bigot that promoted harmful sh*t against minorities, LGBTQ+ amongst others, and is widely hated internationally, acting completely against your point. I was just wondering what in tarnation would make you think it was a good thing to bring this up in a post claiming FNAF would be good for DBD. Just skip it.

    Saying an original chapter could be better than fnaf.... is just wrong. [...] But I know adults that like fnaf, and you.ignored the fact that there is so much fan content made by adults. Not children, just people like you who enjoy fnaf.

    It is not wrong. It's my opinion, might be wrong to you, as your opinion on bringing FNAF to DBD sounds completely egregious and unapealling to me. Honestly imho, and this is an opinion, not objective facts on what helped DBD out in the long term, the best thing that happened to this game was Blight chapter. I get that IPs can be good and can bring a lot of people that's still on a marketing point of view and it might still be wrong because something as controversial as FNAF could easily backfire in so many ways. I do know adults that enjoy FNAF too, the thing is that this game is what, 7 years old? mostly anyone who met this game and grew any interest on it was a child when that happened and it probably grew into you all, and is still, even if half-heartedly(proven by its obscure lore), a game dedicated to serve a really young audience because it is what once worked and it's the formula they're gonna follow, even if they give hints to the counterpart and minority of the fanbase to not make them feel neglected by the games recurring concept and development.

    If you have an issue with kids coming to dbd because it would mean them throwing tantrums, well I mean, have you played DbD before? More players = more hype for more chapters that you may want.

    I Don't Want New Chapters, I Want The Game To Be Fixed And Balanced. Bringing A Bunch Of Kids Will Most Likely Sever Part Of The Community Because Nobody Likes To Play With Constant Tantrums, Entitlement, Bad Mannerism And More Often Than Not Uneducated Kids Spitting Out Slurs Because It Is Oh So Funny And Edgy. Making A Highly Successful (regarding numbers out of inflow of new players, not necessarily lasting ones) Chapter Would Support The Idea That Bringing New Content Instead Of Fixing The Game Is Better For The Company And That A Broken Game That Will Barely Hold In Who Knows How Many Patches Away From Us Is Bearable.

    In the end, it's okay if you don't want fnaf. It's not okay that you assume I'm looking for a fight when I state I just want a conversation. Its always stereotyped that fnaf fans are annoying and obnoxious when you are no better. Picking apart my arguments and arguing it all together, saying I'm annoying and entitled for supporting something I love, assuming I'm just bait because I state my opinion.

    Yeah, opinions are okay, dividing and analyzing your post so arguing against it is easier isn't a fight. It's stereotyped that kids are annoying and obnoxious, not FNAF fans. Never said you're annoying or entitled for supporting something you love. I stated that our community is becoming more and more entitled and annoying as of late, not implying you're part of the problem, I implied that the last thing we need in our community is a big inflow of kids making the problem even more unbearable. And fairly enough I positively thought your post was a bait, even though I kept going, because I found your first points on it just ridiculous, thats it.

    Edit: I apologize for any typos or incomplete sentences, it's pretty late and I'm about to hit bed.

  • Someone made their own concept video of FNAF in DBD but the killer idea they came up with seems a bit OP still an interesting video must have taken some work to put all that together to really make it look like FNAF characters in DBD


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJNT40bQ_0

  • @ZaroktheImmortal said:

    Someone made their own concept video of FNAF in DBD but the killer idea they came up with seems a bit OP still an interesting video must have taken some work to put all that together to really make it look like FNAF characters in DBD

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJNT40bQ_0

    Yeah I had seen that one. Neat video.

  • @1miko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2431745#Comment_2431745

    Just saying I like fnaf so I must be young is stupid and literally the one thing I talked about the most in the essay.

    I never said that you're young for liking FNAF, I thought of you to be really young just because the way you decided to present and defend your points.

    Opinions are valid, however trying to make Legions lore dark isn't an opinion, it's a stretch. Their lore isn't smart and it isn't some sort of dark tale of edgy teens, it's just trash. I think its valid that you think Springtrap looks goofy, I don't agree and understand why, but it's valid, and it's also valid to say that Legion belongs more than Springtrap, but it's just kind of a weird opinion to have.

    I mean I agree with you on Legion's lore being complete sh*t, I was just mocking your way of comparing FNAF lore with sh*t to make it look better, not making it any good at any point. I was just using the figure of speech you used to make you maybe realize how ridiculous that comparative was.

    I stated quite clearly that I dont want to argue about politics, I just stated that I stand by Scott because I do, and its my post and I'm allowed to.

    Yeah and it's my answer to the post and I'm allowed to point out politics become personal when you bring up that a dev, maybe the main one, of the game as someone who actively supports a bigot that promoted harmful sh*t against minorities, LGBTQ+ amongst others, and is widely hated internationally, acting completely against your point. I was just wondering what in tarnation would make you think it was a good thing to bring this up in a post claiming FNAF would be good for DBD. Just skip it.

    Saying an original chapter could be better than fnaf.... is just wrong. [...] But I know adults that like fnaf, and you.ignored the fact that there is so much fan content made by adults. Not children, just people like you who enjoy fnaf.

    It is not wrong. It's my opinion, might be wrong to you, as your opinion on bringing FNAF to DBD sounds completely egregious and unapealling to me. Honestly imho, and this is an opinion, not objective facts on what helped DBD out in the long term, the best thing that happened to this game was Blight chapter. I get that IPs can be good and can bring a lot of people that's still on a marketing point of view and it might still be wrong because something as controversial as FNAF could easily backfire in so many ways. I do know adults that enjoy FNAF too, the thing is that this game is what, 7 years old? mostly anyone who met this game and grew any interest on it was a child when that happened and it probably grew into you all, and is still, even if half-heartedly(proven by its obscure lore), a game dedicated to serve a really young audience because it is what once worked and it's the formula they're gonna follow, even if they give hints to the counterpart and minority of the fanbase to not make them feel neglected by the games recurring concept and development.

    If you have an issue with kids coming to dbd because it would mean them throwing tantrums, well I mean, have you played DbD before? More players = more hype for more chapters that you may want.

    I Don't Want New Chapters, I Want The Game To Be Fixed And Balanced. Bringing A Bunch Of Kids Will Most Likely Sever Part Of The Community Because Nobody Likes To Play With Constant Tantrums, Entitlement, Bad Mannerism And More Often Than Not Uneducated Kids Spitting Out Slurs Because It Is Oh So Funny And Edgy. Making A Highly Successful (regarding numbers out of inflow of new players, not necessarily lasting ones) Chapter Would Support The Idea That Bringing New Content Instead Of Fixing The Game Is Better For The Company And That A Broken Game That Will Barely Hold In Who Knows How Many Patches Away From Us Is Bearable.

    In the end, it's okay if you don't want fnaf. It's not okay that you assume I'm looking for a fight when I state I just want a conversation. Its always stereotyped that fnaf fans are annoying and obnoxious when you are no better. Picking apart my arguments and arguing it all together, saying I'm annoying and entitled for supporting something I love, assuming I'm just bait because I state my opinion.

    Yeah, opinions are okay, dividing and analyzing your post so arguing against it is easier isn't a fight. It's stereotyped that kids are annoying and obnoxious, not FNAF fans. Never said you're annoying or entitled for supporting something you love. I stated that our community is becoming more and more entitled and annoying as of late, not implying you're part of the problem, I implied that the last thing we need in our community is a big inflow of kids making the problem even more unbearable. And fairly enough I positively thought your post was a bait, even though I kept going, because I found your first points on it just ridiculous, thats it.

    Edit: I apologize for any typos or incomplete sentences, it's pretty late and I'm about to hit bed.

    You know what. I read all of that. You win. I can't really form a response that wouldn't be 9 paragraphs. And it's early in the morning and I don't feel like writing 9 paragraphs. You win this time!

1 2 3 ›