This game is so bad

It's just unplayable on console. And the devs do nothing to fix it. Or they're just bad at programming. Who knows

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The console performance is not as bad as it was during the 5th anniversary. Wish it was as smooth as it was once they fixed it, but eh... I will take what I can get.

  • It’s much better on console but dead hard still breaks my screen for a solid 2 seconds every time someone uses it

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The console performance is not as bad as it was during the 5th anniversary. Wish it was as smooth as it was once they fixed it, but eh... I will take what I can get.

    @MedicSpirit7 said:

    It’s much better on console but dead hard still breaks my screen for a solid 2 seconds every time someone uses it

    60 FPS is what they promised.

    I'm committed to holding them to it.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The console performance is not as bad as it was during the 5th anniversary. Wish it was as smooth as it was once they fixed it, but eh... I will take what I can get.

    Debatable honestly. There is less freeze, but it stays longer. How many Bmight rush Ive failed because of that.

  • Your console might be just too weak to handle all the next gen monstrosity of this game. You should probably make an upgrade. Getting a new graphics card helped me on PC long time ago.

  • Agree, freezes all the time

  • We are aware of the issues that consoles are facing and there is work ongoing addressing the issues. I do not have an ETA though on when things will be implemented.

  • @Junylar said:

    Your console might be just too weak to handle all the next gen monstrosity of this game. You should probably make an upgrade. Getting a new graphics card helped me on PC long time ago.

    Although you're clearly joking I just can't get over the fact that DBD runs like a total joke on PS4/XBOX1 even though some PS3/XBOX360 games had comparable or even better graphics.

    People really have to remember games like Crysis 3 (played it on PS3 back then) and then look at DBD.

    A game from 2013 with these graphics ran perfectly fine on PS3:

    https://i.imgur.com/dM3IgXd.jpg


    Meanwhile this game (DBD) with these graphics stutters / freezes on PS4/XB1/some PCs:

    Untitled Image

    I shouldn't be complaining since I no longer have to deal with fps drops as I got a Series X now but I remember just how terrible it ran on my XB1 so it still annoys me knowing that some people I play with merely run into walls because the game made them do it.

    You can't even tell if someone was just a bad player or their game froze making them look like a bad player.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2428084#Comment_2428084

    Although you're clearly joking I just can't get over the fact that DBD runs like a total joke on PS4/XBOX1 even though some PS3/XBOX360 games had comparable or even better graphics.

    People really have to remember games like Crysis 3 (played it on PS3 back then) and then look at DBD.

    A game from 2013 with these graphics ran perfectly fine on PS3:

    https://i.imgur.com/dM3IgXd.jpg

    Meanwhile this game (DBD) with these graphics stutters / freezes on PS4/XB1/some PCs:

    https://www.playcentral.de/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Killer_Tentacule.jpg

    I shouldn't be complaining since I no longer have to deal with fps drops as I got a Series X now but I remember just how terrible it ran on my XB1 so it still annoys me knowing that some people I play with merely run into walls because the game made them do it.

    You can't even tell if someone was just a bad player or their game froze making them look like a bad player.

    Yeah Crisis 3 was nut holy ! Consoles couldn't handle it by the way xD