Can we get a Deliverance buff once SBMM goes live for good?
Honestly I have never died more often on 1st or 2nd hook than I did since the beginning of the SBMM. It doesnt matter if I have Kindred or not, my teammates simply don't give a ######### about unhooking. Every game its me who has to leave gens to go and unhook someone across the map cause none of my mates go. And once its my turn I just get left on hook.
tl;dr: can Deliverance get a buff to also work on 2nd state?
Comments
No, you can’t ever unhook yourself if you’re in 2nd stage.
Deliverance does not need a buff.
It's a pretty strong perk that requires a little bit of effort to setup. But it's fair, because it can completely negate a killer's hook pressure.
Maybe shorten the amount of time you’re broken from 80 seconds to like 40. There’s way stronger abilities in the pool that recover a lot faster like all the adrenaline moves T3 (40 seconds).
Also a suggestion. If you’re in the killers TR during self unhook you get endurance until you leave the TR. Why? Because by itself the trade off isn’t worth a slot unless you run Decisive Strike to distract the killer even more. Somehow killers know you have it…. Even without playing Adam. I get tunneled at the start of the match every time before I get the power. If that’s not the case I get face camped until 2nd phase. 😂
A good combo is Deliverance, Decisive Strike, Head On, and Dead Hard. Do Dead Hard first during a given chase to convince the killer you have that, and not both adrenaline perks. Unhook yourself. If you get downed and picked up you DS. While they’re stunned run into a locker. Head On. Stun them again! The killer usually falls for the Head On if you Dead Hard first. If they fell for all of that you probably wasted a good minute or so of the killers time. That’s about 2 gens. If anything you get face camped for making the killer mad/salty. Allowing your whole team to escape. 😃
Bruh nice bait
I don't think Deliverance needs a buff it's pretty strong and fair.
Its already a pretty awesome perk especially when combined with ds. Super strong late game and good loopers can use it to stall the killer for a really long time in the later stages of a game when their team is on the last 1 or 2 gens; i used to do all the time in a two man swf (I would essentially unhook myself as the killer tried to leave and loop again/hop in locker, then by more time with ds until the gen was done).
Due to how strong it already potentially is, it does not need a buff. Simply high/moderate (depending on the time of match) reward with moderate risk.
Deliverance is fine just the way it is. Only thing I could go for is letting the broken timer be a little shorter. However it still needs to exist to avoid survivors unhooking themselves and using a Styptic Agent for a free escape. DS alone is strong enough to combo with.
Deliverance is incredible strong as it is. Although DS could be usable twice.
80% of survivor perks need buffs including deliverance
Not sure buffing a perk that's already strong because of bad teammates is really a great design choice
Or maybe buff a perk that isn't strong? There isn't a shortage of them