OMG DBDxFNAF LEAK
FNAF CONFIRMED FOR DBD GUYS
LEAKED TEASER REVEAL BELOW OMG
/s
FNAF CONFIRMED FOR DBD GUYS
LEAKED TEASER REVEAL BELOW OMG
/s
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow! I am beyond shocked! This is phenomenal! This makes all those over leaks pointless!
Where did you find this?
Foxboy Frank makes me feel things
It was leaked by Masauder, the dataminer who found all the leaks for LeaksDBD. Here's his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
#########
Jokes on you I have that link memorised.
Lol it's just a s**tpost I made a couple days ago. I dont care who uploads/reposts it, its bad on purpose.
Dood, what are you doing, they'll ban ou for showing something this confidential.
Leaks for chapter 22
"Hey Lois, look, I'm in Dead by Daylight! Nyehehehe, frickin' sweet! Wait, WOAH, (looks at the Clown) Meg, is that you?"
PURPLE GUY?!?!
I swear if they put FNAF in LUL