Whats with killers?

I've played about 8 matches as survivor and the killers aren't chasing im just sitting there holding r1 them im out its so boring

Comments

  • I don't understand the question. Need more information to give a proper response. Otherwise sounds like a bait post.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    I don't understand the question. Need more information to give a proper response. Otherwise sounds like a bait post.

    Definitely not bait. I would be on a gen killer shows up kicks it and goes the opposite direction. At one point I stood right next to him as he kicked the gen and then just left.

    I personally find sitting on gens boring I would prefer to be chased. Its just weird like I've ran in to killers like this before but not like 4 out of 8 games in one day.

  • Walk in front of me, I will gladly stab you. I am not about to search some weird outskirt gen for you, fam. Have fun repairing it or whatever.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2421461#Comment_2421461

    Definitely not bait. I would be on a gen killer shows up kicks it and goes the opposite direction. At one point I stood right next to him as he kicked the gen and then just left.

    I personally find sitting on gens boring I would prefer to be chased. Its just weird like I've ran in to killers like this before but not like 4 out of 8 games in one day.

    Are you new or a long time player?

  • Maybe some of them are doing the challenge to kick gens/break pallets. Or maybe they've had some bad matches and just want to walk around and kick crap for a bit to earn a few points; a do-nothing match can be a kind of mental reset.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Walk in front of me, I will gladly stab you. I am not about to search some weird outskirt gen for you, fam. Have fun repairing it or whatever.

    No no I would rather be cased. I hate just been on the gen honestly the best part is skill checks because for one moment your like oh #########... oh ok

  • I played for about 1 1/2 and took about a 2 year brake. But I'm a killer main trying to learn survivor

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Maybe some of them are doing the challenge to kick gens/break pallets. Or maybe they've had some bad matches and just want to walk around and kick crap for a bit to earn a few points; a do-nothing match can be a kind of mental reset.

    I guess that makes sense maybe because mmr they had some high level players stomp them. I'm super competitive those so when I get stomp I want to get back in there and stomp back. Thats just me though

  • Okay, if you're new to survivor you'll be going against new killers. People who either don't understand what they are supposed to be doing or don't care enough to bother.

    Just get through some more games and you'll start encountering more experienced killer. It might take a while, but you'll find the challenge you're looking for eventually.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    Okay, if you're new to survivor you'll be going against new killers. People who either don't understand what they are supposed to be doing or don't care enough to bother.

    Just get through some more games and you'll start encountering more experienced killer. It might take a while, but you'll find the challenge you're looking for eventually.

    I thought they reset mmr for everyone. First match was a Myers thats messed me up.

    I think he had a problem with me because ifound his devour hope like 20 sec in and he was running iri hair. I think he was going for the achievement. My bad bro