Stop being a little kitty

Wow come on console ppl. Stop being scared to pull so some off a hook or take a hit. Grow a pair. No wonder pc ppl hate us. you dc hide ,the whole game or sandbag get good you're making us look bad.. Stop being scare

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Wow come on PC ppl. Stop being scared to pull so some off a hook or take a hit. Grow a pair. No wonder console ppl hate us. you dc hide ,the whole game or sandbag get good you're making us look bad.. Stop being scare

    I can do it to.

  • You'd think people would get sick of posting stuff like this after a while. :/

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Wow come on PC ppl. Stop being scared to pull so some off a hook or take a hit. Grow a pair. No wonder console ppl hate us. you dc hide ,the whole game or sandbag get good you're making us look bad.. Stop being scare

    I can do it to.

    Im console not pc. Pc players are not as bad as console they actually help the team its rare i see a console player that is good and helps the team

  • @prankster1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418218#Comment_2418218

    Im console not pc. Pc players are not as bad as console they actually help the team its rare i see a console player that is good and helps the team

    And I'm sure plenty of people feel the same way about the other side. It's almost like it's the person itself and not the system they're playing on.

  • Yeah. Sorry but you are just focusing on the bad apples.

    there are plenty of console players that play the game just as good as pc players. Or just as bad.

  • @Mooks said:

    Yeah. Sorry but you are just focusing on the bad apples.

    there are plenty of console players that play the game just as good as pc players. Or just as bad.

    Yeah i know. But as the last couple of weeks it just seems console players do not care anymore because of the lags. I have not had a good console teammate in a long time. Seems like they are gone. I am hoping the bad apples see this and step up.

  • @prankster1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418286#Comment_2418286

    Yeah i know. But as the last couple of weeks it just seems console players do not care anymore because of the lags. I have not had a good console teammate in a long time. Seems like they are gone. I am hoping the bad apples see this and step up.

    Can't blame people for not caring when it's clear BHVR doesn't either.

    The game still freezes, lags and stutters constantly, not to mention the awful FPS.

  • @prankster1991 said:

    Wow did i say it was their system or did i say it was the console PEOPLE. Maybe you should learnd to acutally read before you open your mouth and put your two cents in

    Your first post. You're saying console people suck and they're too scared to do anything and that PC players hate us. I'm saying people that suck will suck no matter what they're on and it has nothing to do with Console or PC. If what you're trying to say has nothing to do with Console vs PC then don't put it in your post in the first place. Here, I'll fix it for you.

    Wow come on people. Stop being too scared to pull someone off a hook or take a protection hit. You dc or hide the whole game as well as sandbag others to save yourselves. Work on getting better at the game and stop being so scared.

    Look it at that, now it's not about Console or PC but about people being too scared to do anything. A much better and healthier topic I'd say.

  • @prankster1991 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418218#Comment_2418218

    Im console not pc. Pc players are not as bad as console they actually help the team its rare i see a console player that is good and helps the team

    As a PC player, I have to say, nah. Most of the time, PC players are just as bad. You could argue that there's more sweatlords on PC and I'd be inclined to agree. The average console player is usually around the same skill as the average PC player in my experience though.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2418235#Comment_2418235

    As a PC player, I have to say, nah. Most of the time, PC players are just as bad. You could argue that there's more sweatlords on PC and I'd be inclined to agree. The average console player is usually around the same skill as the average PC player in my experience though.

    I know pc and console are around the same skill but due to the performance issues console is having alot of ppl just hide because they get hit when on thier screen it should have happened. So they hide alot or just dc Due to anger at fps drops

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Wow come on PC ppl. Stop being scared to pull so some off a hook or take a hit. Grow a pair. No wonder console ppl hate us. you dc hide ,the whole game or sandbag get good you're making us look bad.. Stop being scare

    I can do it to.

    Hard disagree honestly. I love getting console players because they waste so much time doing ######### nothing.

  • Are Nintendo Switch players with us in crossplay?? I forget…

  • Closing this up here. We promote inclusivity here on the Forum, and we do not condone threads with the intent to single out players from one platform.

    At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which platform a player is on. Whether they are playing more immersed and timid, or altruistic and brave, it's the player themselves that decide how to play the game within the Game Rules, as they have every right to do.