Anyways yeah I agree, she needs a nerf. First off, the ability to run fast AND hit a survivor? Secondly, being able to hide your terror radius to cheese free grabs. And finally, Christ... her traps. They literally kill survivors after 2.5 minutes! That's basically base-kit Tombstone Myers.
They need to nerf Pig. Make it so that she can't be undetectable while crouching, Ghostface can't be automatically undetectable while crouching so why can she? She can crouch to start her ambush attack (which allows her to run fast then hit a survivor). And make it so that jigsaw boxes remove traps on the first try.
Anyways yeah I agree, she needs a nerf. First off, the ability to run fast AND hit a survivor? Secondly, being able to hide your terror radius to cheese free grabs. And finally, Christ... her traps. They literally kill survivors after 2.5 minutes! That's basically base-kit Tombstone Myers.
They need to nerf Pig. Make it so that she can't be undetectable while crouching, Ghostface can't be automatically undetectable while crouching so why can she? She can crouch to start her ambush attack (which allows her to run fast then hit a survivor). And make it so that jigsaw boxes remove traps on the first try.
Had a hard time choosing, Yes is a good option because she does have some oppression and free slowdown with traps (unfair, only Trapper should have mechanical traps, she stole Trapper's power :C), but ultimately I have to go with Yes because she does have some free oppression and slowdown with traps (unfair, only Trapper should have mechanical traps, she stole Trapper's power :C).
I can already feel the hate comments coming in, and I'm scared.
Yes BHVR, please nerf pig. Please don't buff her in any way, the community would definitely hate that. It would be a travesty if her traps were less RNG based, if she had more stealth movement speed, and if her ambush attack was made more useful. Please, god no! (Is the reverse psychology working? Any pig buffs yet? No? #########...)
Yes BHVR, please nerf pig. Please don't buff her in any way, the community would definitely hate that. It would be a travesty if her traps were less RNG based, if she had more stealth movement speed, and if her ambush attack was made more useful. Please, god no! (Is the reverse psychology working? Any pig buffs yet? No? #########...)
Lol ya lets nerf trapper too.... GOnna start a useless thread like this one...
her traps can be a pain in the ass with certain addons and pretty much could guarantee a head pop... so maybe some adddons especially timers, apart from that she is fine.
Anyways yeah I agree, she needs a nerf. First off, the ability to run fast AND hit a survivor? Secondly, being able to hide your terror radius to cheese free grabs. And finally, Christ... her traps. They literally kill survivors after 2.5 minutes! That's basically base-kit Tombstone Myers.
They need to nerf Pig. Make it so that she can't be undetectable while crouching, Ghostface can't be automatically undetectable while crouching so why can she? She can crouch to start her ambush attack (which allows her to run fast then hit a survivor). And make it so that jigsaw boxes remove traps on the first try.
Im sorry to say this but I need to... The fact that her traps only have a timer of 2:30 minutes feels soooo opressive, like omg she shouldnt have traps. Also her croutch is too op >:(
definitly pig's dash and m1 atack should be removed she should have traps only. She bodyblocks survivors so that they can't get them off This is enough power for her otherwise she is OP
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Too oppressive, honestly uncounterable.
Nerf her how?
Pig should be a 10% movement speed killer at most, why do people complain about Spirit when Pig exists smh my head.
Nerf, no.
Buff, yeah.
No, she's fine.
It has been too long since the last pig nerf
I missed ya.
Anyways yeah I agree, she needs a nerf. First off, the ability to run fast AND hit a survivor? Secondly, being able to hide your terror radius to cheese free grabs. And finally, Christ... her traps. They literally kill survivors after 2.5 minutes! That's basically base-kit Tombstone Myers.
They need to nerf Pig. Make it so that she can't be undetectable while crouching, Ghostface can't be automatically undetectable while crouching so why can she? She can crouch to start her ambush attack (which allows her to run fast then hit a survivor). And make it so that jigsaw boxes remove traps on the first try.
This is a joke right?
she's way too strong #cancelpig
If anything, the effectiveness of her traps needs to be buffed.
I would like for her to be able to have more builds around her traps....I mean besides TT and Gears.
This is a joke right? She's terrible.
Joke?
I meant no, but she could use some tweaks
I don't want Trapper to be the worst killer anymore!
Had a hard time choosing, Yes is a good option because she does have some oppression and free slowdown with traps (unfair, only Trapper should have mechanical traps, she stole Trapper's power :C), but ultimately I have to go with Yes because she does have some free oppression and slowdown with traps (unfair, only Trapper should have mechanical traps, she stole Trapper's power :C).
I can already feel the hate comments coming in, and I'm scared.
Yes BHVR, please nerf pig. Please don't buff her in any way, the community would definitely hate that. It would be a travesty if her traps were less RNG based, if she had more stealth movement speed, and if her ambush attack was made more useful. Please, god no! (Is the reverse psychology working? Any pig buffs yet? No? #########...)
No she does not need a nerf.
She has only been nerfed since she's ever been released. She needs a buff if anything.
Irrelevant to this topic
Lol ya lets nerf trapper too.... GOnna start a useless thread like this one...
her traps can be a pain in the ass with certain addons and pretty much could guarantee a head pop... so maybe some adddons especially timers, apart from that she is fine.
I've missed you too
Top yes supremacy
I'm assuming this isn't serious.
If this is serious I think you should see a doctor...
This is serious. No I'm not going to see the Doctor. He's kind of creepy.
Im sorry to say this but I need to... The fact that her traps only have a timer of 2:30 minutes feels soooo opressive, like omg she shouldnt have traps. Also her croutch is too op >:(
I feel scammed, where is the other choice. x)
I’m not sure how you can disagree with this. She 100% needs a nerf. Too oppressive.
Definitely. Maybe give a loud notification when you boop her snoot so other survivors know where she is.
This request is kinda creepy...
Only 28% think Pig needs a nerf. Another 72% think that Pig should be nerfed.
If devs bring back rapid roar spam in ambush mode I will become Pig main despite any future nerfs.
definitly pig's dash and m1 atack should be removed she should have traps only. She bodyblocks survivors so that they can't get them off This is enough power for her otherwise she is OP