new buff for pallets (?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ4fUJrYirA&ab_channel=Randall
I seen in this forum some dev said it's because the stun are activated when a pallet drops 50% but is a lie.
In this video I show it.
remove "hit validation" is unfair for the killers.
This is so stupid. Now I can't hit survivors eveytime they drop a pallet down on my head anymore. This is one of the dumbest updates I've ever seen cause now I can't have fun playing as killer anymore so I'm pretty upset about this
Comments
Everything working as intended, move along... move along
I guess you're sarcastic...
I honestly think that the only change thats need to be done is remove the hit blood and sound effect when your hit is canceled since its a bit confusing. Apart from that its works fine, people was getting hits that they shoudn't get. Pallets are in a good state right now.
It's true though, they're working as intended. If the hit didn't register, you weren't supposed to get it in the first place. The scream and splatter without the health state reduction is a bug.edit: nvm
and the old stun validation was unfair for survivors, like, a LOT more unfair.
It is rare for the events shown to actually occur in game, hardly any players will pallet reverse a killer because it's extremely risky, not only that but I'm pretty sure that there has been confirmation that visual and audible feedback regarding new pallets (blood spurting and survivor screaming in pain) is going to be fixed.
Did you watch the video?
Yep ######### is busted in the survivors favor. I don't even swing at pallets anymore I just take the stun and continue chase. Also if you are Legion and try to Frenzy hit through a pallet good luck because if the hit doesn't go through(which it more than likely won't) I guess get ######### because you will get the stun and lose all your power.
Just because a hit registers on your screen, doesn't mean it was registered on the server. Client sided hits causes survivors to get hit through pallets that were dropped prematurely.
I feel like an idiot.
Even then, stuff like this won't usually happen. I think they're fine.
Yea the devs finally come up with a decent change for pallets. And btw its not like mindgames are over like some people said, i can still mindgame survivors and hit them.. the only hits you are denied are the ones that crearly you shoudn't have hit and that fair if you ask me.
Yeah I think hits through pallets are a lot better now although the ones in the video are a bit... questionable.
This stun can be exploited and by the way neither of the 2 systems is fair
It looks to me that its a latency issue and/or the system works different for private matches. Because i haven't been denied like that in any public match.
Yeah me neither, that's most likely the case.
Pallets are fine. Killers were getting hits they didn't deserve before the changes. Every killer would just swing through pallets... guess you'll just have to be more careful at pallets now. ๐๐คทโโ๏ธ
goes without saying this happens in public games also and as said it can be exploited
I still remember in the past when survivors got a mini tp to the other side pallet after drop, no one remembers anymore (?