My reports are no longer considered, could this be?
I report almost every week, 1-2 cheaters, game currency crackers, skin crackers, and so on. Is it possible that the support team got tired of my reports and began to ignore me, it's just that the last two addon crackers were not banned in the usual way (by blocking the steam account).
Survivors who hacked add-ons were not banned

Comments
If you spam support and it’s not legitimate reasons or spam reporting then they can suspend your access or just ignore them.
What's the picture supposed to be?
Yeah, I've seen people with thousands of add-ons.
Really can't report for that unless its super obvious
Not so much spam, 1-2 reports a week, well verified, and if only I am 100% sure of my report with evidence. And not just, "it seemed to me so"
There are from 1000 add-ons, but it is noticeably too much that the player actually earned these add-ons, here you can see that the survivor added these add-ons for himself, 500 pieces each, besides, in the support they can compare the earned bloodpoints and the spent ones and see the full picture of the account, moreover, on the screen account with hacked skins.
Well, if enough of your reports turn out to be false, i would expect them to no longer accept your reports.
Whatever you say about legit reports, the support team might have a different opinion.
I've kept track of all the steam accounts i've seen blatant cheats in game, only one of them was banned and I doubt it had anything to do with my report. I wouldn't waste much time if i were you.
I'm pretty sure it's just a recent thing.
Anytime I'd reported a cheater in the past I'd ususally get a reply informing me they've taken appropriate action however in the past couple weeks there's been a significant increase in cheaters (I've reported 4) and not a single one of those reports have received a reply. Either the support team is swamped with a massive backlog of tickets or they've just stopped responding.
I doubt they care about survivors/killers doing this as it "doesn't harm anyone" If they gave themselves free cosmetics on the other hand.........
Dude I've been playing the game for 3 years and have only gone against legitimate hackers like maybe 3 times. I can guarantee you don't against 1 - 2 cheaters per week.
What do you mean hacking in skins or addons? How would you even know that?
How do you tell that someone cheated addons aside from the picture you showed here ofc? And how are you able to tell if someone is "cracking" a skin? I am sorry but it seems to me that you are the type of person who reports ppl simply because they won and you dont like them and try to ruin their experience by trying to spam report them cuz your ego cant hold it if you lose.
Cuz your reports are not getting accepted anymore if you reported too much in the past, how the others also explained.
Tbh and it might sound mean but ppl like you should be banned instead.
I won that match, both hackers dc'ed, they were already banned, they themselves said that they were using hacking and that downloading characters wasting their time was stupid and told me the following, that no matter how hard I tried, they would start accounts and hack again, even on that account that they have already been banned, they have already played, so they told me, you still have questions, how did I know that they hacked everything? I don't think you like people like me, because you hack too.
Apparently the support had some problems, now most of my applications have been reviewed and all have been banned. Thanks to all the kind people who responded, who knew something. I hope your applications will be considered, continue reporting.
I don't know, man. These add-ons look normal to me.
Ofc I am not trying to call you out but I have seen ALOT of survivors that report for literally everything, the most popular one "HOW DID YOU FIND ME? WALLHACK!!!!!!!" meanwhile I was using BBQ. Aslong as your reports are resonable then it is totally fine but it just seemed to me that you spam report everyone you didnt like just like ochido back then and thats why they disabled your reports for a while, since you told me that there was only a problem and they have been reviewed then it is fine.
And no clue how you come now to accuse me with hacking cuz I said that? That make you seem exactly what I have described and that makes you just a very unsympahtic guy, I would strongly suggest you to stop with those kind of behaviour.