Buffed Wraith is just not right
Don't get me wrong, I am all for good position for wraith. He deserves it more than many other killers. But the changed Wraith is disgusting. The most annoying thing is his new speed when he comes out his invisibility since it is faster then sprint burst and it is a safe hit no matter what.
If their is a palett in his way, then just fake the uncloak put just a yellow or even a purple add on in and you destroy every palett in less than 1 second.
I don't want any big nerf but either reduce the length of his speed burst or increase the time to uncloak since the most disgusting thing is the range of his hit after uncloaking which makes him unfun, easy to play and way to effective.
Comments
That's right, but I am playing on Red Ranks and I guess since I am playing since the game came out, that my MMR is quite high. So my Wraith Killers are not dumb and understand that they don't have to respect paletts at all. It's quite hard playing around it since every option leads to another deathplace. The options are very limited here.
I already asked for some 1v1 against a wraith but no one is helping me with that and people are giving me either not helpful advices or they are discussing about spirit because they cannot read. Kinda frustrating.
Which streamer is Lord_Tony, is it Tru?
Yes, it is about Tru3.
I agree that wraith is too strong for his overly simple mechanics. Needs to have more skill, he can still be destroyed by top tier survivors but thats never the comparison you should go with, since all killers can be destroyed by them aswell. Wraiths rework put him in a much worse spot in terms of game health
imagine playing wraith properly right?
I don't think anyone ever has. Probably never will.