This is getting ridiculous...

I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

Comments

  • Bald Dwight. Definitely Bald Dwight. He has a bad rep as trouble like Jakes, apparently.
    If you've kept them running long enough, that might be it. If you seem like too much trouble to be allowed to live, the killer is more inclined to, well, not let you live.

    Kinda irked I lost almost an entire section of nectar (Apparently the lines are the safety points, and anything below that is lost) because a killer couldn't wait until I was done harvesting, I got unsafe hooked, healed some, and well, that was it.
    I mean come -on-, it's not like I can get a head start when you chase me after. I swear a lot of killers have had a hook up their butts lately.

  • @Poweas said:
    I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

    Probably the killer just wanted to farm and you didnt understand, so he killed you instead

  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

    Probably the killer just wanted to farm and you didnt understand, so he killed you instead

    They didnt want to farm tho. Ik that because they downed people in my team before finding me. No chance they wanted to farm they are just playing like scum from salt.

  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    Bald Dwight. Definitely Bald Dwight. He has a bad rep as trouble like Jakes, apparently.
    If you've kept them running long enough, that might be it. If you seem like too much trouble to be allowed to live, the killer is more inclined to, well, not let you live.

    Kinda irked I lost almost an entire section of nectar (Apparently the lines are the safety points, and anything below that is lost) because a killer couldn't wait until I was done harvesting, I got unsafe hooked, healed some, and well, that was it.
    I mean come -on-, it's not like I can get a head start when you chase me after. I swear a lot of killers have had a hook up their butts lately.

    Ikr something needs to be done about it .-.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

    Probably the killer just wanted to farm and you didnt understand, so he killed you instead

    They didnt want to farm tho. Ik that because they downed people in my team before finding me. No chance they wanted to farm they are just playing like scum from salt.

    Why would they need to find you before the agree to farm?

    I just tunneled the ######### out of a survivor because he was the last event hook I needed. For some reason he didnt use his brain and realized that me and the other 3 were farming or maybe he didnt want to farm.

    Thats why I played the game as intended with him, tunneled him and camped him afterwards while the others did gens and left :wink: (I mean, I dont wanna force him into farming, thats actually bannable btw)

  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

    Probably the killer just wanted to farm and you didnt understand, so he killed you instead

    They didnt want to farm tho. Ik that because they downed people in my team before finding me. No chance they wanted to farm they are just playing like scum from salt.

    Why would they need to find you before the agree to farm?

    I just tunneled the ######### out of a survivor because he was the last event hook I needed. For some reason he didnt use his brain and realized that me and the other 3 were farming or maybe he didnt want to farm.

    Thats why I played the game as intended with him, tunneled him and camped him afterwards while the others did gens and left :wink: (I mean, I dont wanna force him into farming, thats actually bannable btw)

    Wasn't me if that's what ur thinking lol

  • Because people hate looping, it's really so so boring for the killer .Also bald dwights do it often and are usually good at it.
  • @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    I've been getting tunneled and Bm'd/sandbagged all day. On PC I'm rank 11 and I've been getting bm and tunneled all day and idek why. I pallet loop and never bm or teabag because I am nice in that sense but these killers get window and pallet looped and tunnel my a$$ down and they even facecamp me idek why. Is it because I'm a bald dwight or are they just salty for getting ran around. One said I teabagged him but I didnt do anything. Please tell me what the f0ck these killers are doing. My games are just really boring rn and then on the killer side, I'm winning like mad. This is in killers because they might understand. If this keeps on going I might as well bring D strike which I really dont want to bring but I might because otherwise, I'll have no chance. Someone pls tell me what I'm doing.

    Probably the killer just wanted to farm and you didnt understand, so he killed you instead

    They didnt want to farm tho. Ik that because they downed people in my team before finding me. No chance they wanted to farm they are just playing like scum from salt.

    Why would they need to find you before the agree to farm?

    I just tunneled the ######### out of a survivor because he was the last event hook I needed. For some reason he didnt use his brain and realized that me and the other 3 were farming or maybe he didnt want to farm.

    Thats why I played the game as intended with him, tunneled him and camped him afterwards while the others did gens and left :wink: (I mean, I dont wanna force him into farming, thats actually bannable btw)

    Wasn't me if that's what ur thinking lol

    Also when I was watching to see how my teammates did against him (Btw nobody ran these killers for more than 30 seconds at most) he did kill them but there was no bm or tunneling I don't understand killers anymore lol

  • @The_Crusader said:
    Because people hate looping, it's really so so boring for the killer .Also bald dwights do it often and are usually good at it.

    When I'm killer I play nurse and hag Btw, looping is just an advantage to me, I need them to loop me to catch them quicker also I am a Claudette main I'm just leveling Dwight so I can get his teachable then I'm going to be playing as Claudette again.

  • Don't loop or use pallets.. Killers hate it.. I've been coming to a complete standstill when the killer finds me every time as looping is toxic.. I haven't escaped since I started doing it and i'm having less fun playing the game. Overall though I think the killer is having more fun and being stressed out less so that's cool.

  • Lol could be that the killer was just being a killer and you were easiest to catch. Or maybe he was do I g a daily (I do all sorts of weird sh!t when I am after my dailies).

    Events are weird because sometimes you don't know if they want to farm or play. And if they start out farming but don't let you get your hooks too...well that is just sh!ttty and maybe he had that happen a few too many times and was taking it out on you.

    Unless someone violates ToS or hacks....there is no "wrong" way to play, like it or not.
  • Ahhh green ranks......the rank where teamates never rescue you off the hook whenever they obviously can.

  • @Attackfrog said:
    Lol could be that the killer was just being a killer and you were easiest to catch. Or maybe he was do I g a daily (I do all sorts of weird sh!t when I am after my dailies).

    Events are weird because sometimes you don't know if they want to farm or play. And if they start out farming but don't let you get your hooks too...well that is just sh!ttty and maybe he had that happen a few too many times and was taking it out on you.

    Unless someone violates ToS or hacks....there is no "wrong" way to play, like it or not.

    When im the easiest to catch, I'm normally surviving believe it or not. I'm normally one of the harder ones since most my gametime from xbox was into survivor so I'm pretty good at looping and my chases are always 2-3 gens unless its a Nurse. My teammates get caught in under 20 seconds lol.

  • @CornChip said:
    Don't loop or use pallets.. Killers hate it.. I've been coming to a complete standstill when the killer finds me every time as looping is toxic.. I haven't escaped since I started doing it and i'm having less fun playing the game. Overall though I think the killer is having more fun and being stressed out less so that's cool.

    Yh sad life.