Any future RE cosmetics?
I would love some more RE cosmetics, especially the og 1998 leon outfit
I would love some more RE cosmetics, especially the og 1998 leon outfit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i hope we get Jill wearing the beret. That would be a good outfit.
I hope we get these Jill skins:
Edit: why are the photos so big man.
I just want Mr. X and RE1 Jill.
Hunk and ada wong for me ... May not be a very popular request but i would like jake and sherry aswell
Annette....................please?
Skins I really want to see:
Ada Wong for Jill
Ethan Winters for Leon
Lady D for Plague
Mr X for Nemesis
Annette as a skin would be cool. I’m not a big fan of her but her character arc in RE 2 was very interesting.
Annette be like: ♪ Wake up Claire....time for you to babysit my daughter while I take care of William. ♪
I love Claire. She’s best girl.
Gimme stage 2 Nemesis.
Meanwhile just want a classic Nemesis skin
It'd be a massive waste if we don't get any more skins. There are so many outfits and characters that people would be willing to buy.
I personally just want any character from the modern games.
I want a William Birkin legendary skin for Blight. Would fit so well!
Nah Ethan and the bunch are nerds, og chads rise up
Mr X for Nemesis, bonus points if they change the TR music as well (The chase music in RE2MAKE was awesome) Not sure if Capcom will allow Mr X running around with a tentacle though.
I'd love a Carlos Oliveira skin. I feel robbed with have Leon and Claire, but not Jill and Carlos.
Id want Carlos Oliveira as a cosmetic.
I'm still waiting for my Ada, Carlos and Mr. X skin
My girl sheva gets no respect, Sheva for dbd
Mendez for Nemesis when?
I'm still waiting for my Ethan Winters skin, BHVR.
😞
I'd really like some classic skins that aren't from the new titles.
Before they patched out modding, someone started importing the Darkside Chronicles models and I was really looking forward to that.
Yeah I love all the ideas people have gave, I honestly don't care for the characters from RE 8, they feel boring compared to the original series. If anything I would like Jack Baker as a killer skin but honestly the og skins have way better potentia
Id want Carlos Oliveira as a cosmetic.
drafts #########