Im sorry survivor mains
I got a daily to play twins and now that they aren't a buggy mes sI might start maining them. They are so much fun to just jump around and Victor and snowball. Its like Oni but you like always have your power.
I got a daily to play twins and now that they aren't a buggy mes sI might start maining them. They are so much fun to just jump around and Victor and snowball. Its like Oni but you like always have your power.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I try to get into them but they still feel so janky to play to me.
they are still a lil bit jank but compared to release.
Twins are a practice makes perfect deal, ir at least thats what I've found.
Joke's on you... I love facing Twins 🤷 Wish more people played them!
When i play versus twins, its a camp and slugfest. Whats fun about that? Serious question by the way.
@xEa
You answered your own question. Slugging is an expected action for Twins, one of their main characters (Victor) cannot pick you up and take you to a hook. Believe me I wish he did.
As for the camping, yes I can agree with that but only when the player decides to leave Victor by the hook, because otherwise what is different about them camping and say a Bubba camping?
Like, I don't disagree that finding a Twins player in that scenario you describe is annoying, but not every twins player plays like that. So I generally find the overall gameplay against twins fun, because they don't feel like your average M1 killer.
It's OK you play the twins if it makes you happy.
You're not forgiven >:/
Same. Probably most fun killer imo.
Its such much fun getting chased by victor or if they swap killers.
I guess you are a lucky man then. Cant remember a single game vs twins without hardcore camping and slugging. Maybe i am the unlucky guy and it is normal that they play "fair", but whatever it is, Twins work best when they Slug and Camp. And this brings me once again back to my question (which i did not answer myself)
Is this really enjoyable? What mechanic do you like about them? Any tricks vs twins i might not know?
the recent nerf made them feel terrible to play with so I'm not even bothering with them anymore. They feel really bad
Everytime I give them a try I always keep failing pounces even easy ones and I don't know why, maybe because of that super low fov
They are so punishing for failing
I have tried playing Twins fair like I would any other killer but it's frustrating and very time consuming. Now I just run with Vik until he is kicked or I latch on to something. If 2-3 people happen to go down in that time well is what it is. That's when I pickup all survivors in the dirt. They were very fun to me but the 5 seconds to kick feel like a eternity and Ya like others have said just janky.
If you were looking for a challenge come play some solo Q survivor.
Main whatever you like, once you master Killer, it really doesn't matter unless you get paired with skilled SWF team, you MIGHT lose... shocking! 😱
@xEa
I just had a match against a Twins that played like that, 3 people got out. She tunneled the first survivor out.
Generally if someone is camping you want to push gens as fast as possible, that is a given. Those type of players will go back the moment they get a Killer Instinct through Victor as soon as someone goes for an unhook. In which case you can crouch walk to a hook (same as you would with Hag) and you will not trigger his shrikes.
Watch this video for more on that and other things you might not know :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrmKyw5s0BcOne of the things I enjoy about facing them is sabotaging their ability to multi-task. If I am being chased by Victor I will go as far away from Charlotte AND my teammates on gens because it will force her to have to go to to a 'dead zone' to get the hook. Which brings me to my next point.
I would also say keep track of where Charlotte is because her weakness is not being there the moment Victor downs someone. So this will give your teammates more time to crush Victor and pick you up. When I have played Twins I have actually seen people run in pairs (at times) because they know the moment I down someone, another survivor WILL have time to crush Victor because of his invulnerability when he uses his pounce.
I love playing against twins, have fun!
Ill bring streamers.
Yeah I play some solo Q survivor lol I am still pretty ######### at it though.
It's rough man, I dont blame you.