This Build is Pretty Evil on Freddy
I tried 3 matches and 12 kills. Man, this build seriously so fun. You just need 2 stuffs: Hook everyone once and tunnel your obsession. You are losing gens but you are winning game.
I tried 3 matches and 12 kills. Man, this build seriously so fun. You just need 2 stuffs: Hook everyone once and tunnel your obsession. You are losing gens but you are winning game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like that one rank 20 survivor with meta perks, who deranked hoping to fight noob killers.
Yeah they were SWF team. But they had bad surprise my friend. :)
This seems mean (and no noed in an endgame build so, like, massive props) but I prefer Surge/STBFL/PGTW/BBQ. If I can get the survivors saying they hope I'm not a killer main because I played badly (4k 12 hook game btw) I'd prefer that- no offence.
I have to try this build of yours eventually.
This is not my main build ofcourse. :) I just wanted try for meme. But i saw, build is pretty strong. And i just don't like NOED. I can take them down without it. :)
Pop & BBQ are my fav perks on Freddy btw. This perks works on him so well.
i use fake pallets (because snares make me sad now) and then literally one other add-on i click randomly that isn't Kid's Drawing. Usually wool short though Sheep Block is nice sometimes (but this is only when I'm pretty sure it's a SWF because I hate blindness)
we may disagree on a lot of things but i very much so appreciate the entirety of this comment
Thank you. :)
Not bad, my friend.
Not bad at all :)
people doubt my build creating skills when i come up with really weird things yet this is proof i am competent
They have 2 Bill perks and 2 common perks. It’s quite possible they deranked, it’s also possible they’re genuinely not very good but unlocked stuff on Bill after farming bp from the event we just had.
So you destroyed pretty strong swf team? Freddy Krueger himself would be proud of you. :)
Well...I never doubted your skills :)
Thank you, my friend, but I don't think those guys were SWF.
Unless they were a very uncoordinated group.
For my next exhibit here's why Monstrous Shrine is actually a top-tier Trickster perk-
Now we're talking!
This is pretty much what I’ve been doing with Freddy except Fire Up instead of BBQ. I’ve rarely lost. Some wins have been hilarious where escape became impossible.
I do BBQ/Surge/Enduring/Sloppy on my fake pallet Freddy.
Then I run face first into every pallet.
This seem also pretty fun. But for fake pallets, i am using this build, you have to try this too :)
BBQ + Brutal Strength + Enduring + Spirit Fury
Chases are so fast with this.