MMR Back When?
The last test worked fine for me, I never lose as my nurse and I was getting people with like 5000-4000 hours. Made the game a challenge again, pppplleaaaseee bring it back
The last test worked fine for me, I never lose as my nurse and I was getting people with like 5000-4000 hours. Made the game a challenge again, pppplleaaaseee bring it back
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fair enough
Hopefully never, every test I was paired with people way below or way above me, I almost never had a player in my game that was even within 500 hours of me
Last test was bad for me. I just had so bad survivors and i felt bad for them. And i just give up because there was not any challange.
It will kill this game..
I don't want that shite here.
But a majority does I'm pretty sure
I like getting matched with three teammates who literally do nothing and just wait by the gates. What do you meeeean
Oh, you mean pretty much like currently? ๐
You will only see Spirit's Nurses and Blight at the top .1%
and they will still lose cause game is surv sided..
I mean with the current system I'm not getting put up against rank 20s with 1 perk unlike with the mmr tests.
The only reason people got "bad survivors" is because 90% of their kills are hard camps giving them trash tier mmr or they played a killer that they never used.
I go for 12 hooks so i got quite balanced games as well.
Honestly last mmr test was pretty trash my team would be above average teammates while on the other hand I'd get a killer who has like 200 hours
We can only hope it will never come back.
I have a fear mmr would really put the nail in the coffin