The archive guys voice is annoying.
Not his actual voice. The way he speaks. He needs to quit trying to make it dramatic and read words so slowly to emphasize things. It makes listening to some of these tedious.
Just putting it out there. Wish he would read it faster.
Comments
I think it's perfectly fine. Good, even.
You could just disable autoplay and read it yourself.
I wish Autoplay were not the default. It should not be the default. Beautiful glorious silence should be the default.
That would be nice, why can't it stay off
It's still quite tedious if you switch off the narrator to be honest.
You can just turn it off once and it stays off though. At least it works like that for me..
for the session, yes but not forever
Are you on Steam?
because for me (on steam) it actually is forever. Never had to set it again and I deactivated it very early on.
Thought I was the only one. This is why I UNTICK auto play on every page so that way I can read it myself. His voice is annoying and the way he READS is annoying.
I'm on PS4 Pro. It stays off for the session, not forever. It always returns to Autoplay on.
Seems like a bug? because I am damn sure it stays off on Steam.
It's never stayed off on PS4 ever. I think I even complained about this before, but it's hard to remember with all the more gameplay-hurting bugs there are. Either way, originally intended or not, it seems to be a "feature" on console. Yay us.