Survivor concept: Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder

Perks:

"Behavioral Sciences'' - You understand the psychotic mind. Every time a gen is completed, for 5,10,15 seconds, see what the killer sees.

"Spooky" - You have an acute awareness of the supernatural. Pointing a flashlight at the the killer will highlight them for you for 3,5,10 seconds.

"The Truth is out There" - Encounters with monsters fuels your desire to survive and share the truth. Every encounter and escape from the killer gives you a token. You get up to three tokens that can be used when doing any skill check for a slight increase on a successful check.

bfafb2da09cc28ba71fb57c452d74134.png d9847c422f5c76b75d262686a022fc02_400x400.jpeg

These are fun. I'm think I might try and do one for Scully as well.

Comments

  • So Dark Sense but worse. Reverse Lightborn aura reading. And Stake Out

  • Whatever, sport. I don't know what I'm doing. Take it easy. Have fun. It'll never happen.

  • I wouldn't be able to not buy an X-Files chapter

  • @gatsby said:

    So Dark Sense but worse. Reverse Lightborn aura reading. And Stake Out

    As if every single perk in the game is already completely unique. Chill out.

  • @Apollos said:

    I wouldn't be able to not buy an X-Files chapter

    Right?! I know the perks I made up suck (good thing I'm not a game developer) but I'd love Mulder and Scully as survivors!

  • Man Xfiles was my teenage escape when I was younger I could never get enough of it lol I probably have a tshirt somewhere lol. I would absolutely love this as a chapter but i really cant see it ever happening but lets just hope im wrong

  • @TheGhostofZgor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392354#Comment_2392354

    Right?! I know the perks I made up suck (good thing I'm not a game developer) but I'd love Mulder and Scully as survivors!

    They're not a bad start. Aura reading perks fit him pretty well. It's not like the devs are too great at it either 😋 It's all in good fun anyway.

  • I'd be up for an X-files chapter with Mulder and Scully as survivors, but who would be the killer?

    Eugene Victor Tombs

    The Fluke man

    Donny Pfaster - this would be really creepy, maybe a bit too creepy.

  • @pseudechis said:

    I'd be up for an X-files chapter with Mulder and Scully as survivors, but who would be the killer?

    Eugene Victor Tombs

    The Fluke man

    Donny Pfaster - this would be really creepy, maybe a bit too creepy.

    Shudder…

    Donnie Pfaster. It’d be like having Jeffery Dahmer chasing you…

  • Mulder is very driven so he should have a 2nd chance perk. He should be able to respawn after being sacrificed if the survivors cleanse all the totems. To make this balanced he'll respawn with 3 stacks of MoM.

    He has a close connection with his partner Skully. After repairing a gen for x% "Skully" becomes fully charged. Press the active button to yell at your team mates. Yells can be heard across the entire map.

    To reflect his mischievous side he'd be able to apply jelly to vaults. If the killer vaults whilst the jelly is active they will slide in one direction for 3 seconds. Has a cooldown.

  • @InList said:

    Mulder is very driven so he should have a 2nd chance perk. He should be able to respawn after being sacrificed if the survivors cleanse all the totems. To make this balanced he'll respawn with 3 stacks of MoM.

    He has a close connection with his partner Skully. After repairing a gen for x% "Skully" becomes fully charged. Press the active button to yell at your team mates. Yells can be heard across the entire map.

    To reflect his mischievous side he'd be able to apply jelly to vaults. If the killer vaults whilst the jelly is active they will slide in one direction for 3 seconds. Has a cooldown.

    These could work too! I really just wanna see them do Mulder and Scully in some capacity. Even if just as survivors, rather than a full chapter. Though an Area 51 map could be cool but that’s kinda just Hawkins Lab.

  • The map would depend on the killer I assume. There's lots of cool killers but I don't want an indoor map.