Hallowed Blight Event FIX ASAP - Plant farming after 30/30
Behaviour please!
I got my free Skin right now thats great.
But now I can not farm those plants anymore. This is sad!
Soon no one will be able to farm them anymore and I want my 4k BP for those plants...
Makes the Offering useless soon if no one else can actually farm the plants.
You can not touch them anymore.
This is heartbreaking right now.
Comments
Offerings don't give you the bonus BP if everybody else in your lobby has also completed the 30 vials. I'm at rank 1 and anyone rarely ever uses the offering because they all have their vials complete. I keep having to spend my bloodpoints because I reach the 1.000.000 cap but then I have to spend them on those s---ty offerings that can't even really be used anymore and just expire.
Maybe you shouldn't be so focused on your own situation or give others s--t for just playing quickly or efficiently. I've played it casually and completed my 30 survivor vials on day 2 already. Killer isn't gonna take much longer. This is supposed to be 14-day event, not a "to this task until you're done"-event and then it's over. All other events have ALWAYS given us BPs unlimited until the end if you used offerings.
This event was very poorly planned and executed, you can defend it as much as you want.
If you do not care that is your right.
But the majority in here cares.
And thats all Behaviour should need to care for.
Honestly IMO I do not know how anyone like you playing this game "a lot" only has 15 vials.
I played solo to get my vials. And I was done on the first day. I did not even play that long.
Its just piss easy to get them.
Killer on the other side can farm those hooks 24/7 for 2 weeks.
But because everyone wants to play Killer right now the queues are ridiculous long.
I have been playing at least three or four hours a night since the event started, and I'm 6/30 killer and 13/30 survivor. That is more than some would consider casual play.
The only thing I'm defending is that there is an absurd vocal minority with too much free time and no other games to play.
You have absolutely nothing of value to say to this discussion honestly.
Just shitposting/trolling us that do care.
Maybe try to give some ######### in the Civ5 Forum?
How can you even get 30/30 as a Killer if you have to wait 20min for a game because most people play Killer?
I never claimed otherwise. This needs to be fixed. Or even better: change the vial limit per side and turn it into a overall limit. So people can play the side they want, instead of forcing survivor mains to play killer.
They won´t see the problem killers have, since they start on rank 20, and only clog the killer queues.
I'm going to go play the game now.
Killer only gets 80k if he plays good and the survivors play terrible. If the survivors play even remotely decent, they´ll end up with 60k. If they are good, then they also leave with 80k. Of course, if they DC on the first down... = no points for them and lesser points for everyone else.
Go play the game you play "a lot" I already have my vials not like you.
you get the bonus points even when your vial is full in the game as killer.. and yes, after 30/30
You really do have too much free time and nothing else to play. QQ more about longer queues and no bonus BP. I'll be over here playing at rank 10, zero wait times, having a good time, and earning a bunch of BP for me, my teammates, and my killers. How horrible. You know you've played too much when telling people to go have fun sounds like punishment to you.
I honestly do not care what you do. Go on a rampage I don't care bro ^^
If you feel ashamed maybe try to get some therapist/help? I don't know and honestly I don't care.
Is there some possible nice way to hide you from my screen? I would be sooo glad if I dont have to see your shitposts anymore.
I have very much freetime on my hand and I dont want to play anything else because I love this game.
Like many others. I will "QQ" about everything that IMO needs to be "QQ"ed on. If you like it or not will not deter me from my way. If you have fun on your Rank and with your low queue times maybe get some symphaty for people that have to wait 20 min to even play the game. Because I have much more freetime than you do apparently doesn't mean I want to spend it waiting.
Your lack of symphaty for people having it shittier than you do is disturbing.
And that is everything in my live that I have to tell you.
Good bye it was an honor.
Did you mean... obvious?
If this is just testing for a secondary objective, and that secondary objective is permanent instead of tied to an event, then there won't be an issue because you won't reach a hard limit and be stopped from interactions.
I said what I meant. When you're trying to balance an event, create new interaction, create new spawn locations, and so on, you can overlook things like this.
If you want an immediate fix for this event, then the best solution would be to allow Survivors whom already have 30 vials to interact with, and drain, cankers after the gens have been powered or the hatch is open.
This event is barely different than the last. They should've seen this as an issue coming a mile away because the previous events didn't have such a bizarre lockout once you were done... for either side. They went so far as to prevent killer event hooks from being sabotaged this time around, even.
I would be okay with this. But my preferred solution would be to allow survivors to harvest with a full vial, but for the fluid to be evenly distributed among survivors who's vial isn't full. Everyone wins that way. Survivors with 30 vials can continue contributing to the event and gaining bloodpoints, survivors without 30 vials will get theirs filled quicker, and killers will have extended games and more event hooks. It's that rare win-win-win scenario.
Yeah, I have to agree with this. Once you do the event objective there is no point in continue playing survivor. At least at high ranks where everyone has completed the goal and no one can farm the plants anymore.
This is the reason why killer queues are so long. Everyone is playing killer because it's the only one that can still farm bloodpoints after the goal is done. I know I am.
So yeah... really bad event design in my opinion. Other than that, the event has actually been pretty fun.
They could atleast announce something for week 2 of the Event.. but I think believing in that is futile which makes me overall sad at the Event.