Infinite Lithe.

So one of the perks I like to use is Lithe, but this is the second time I get infinite Lithe randomly after vaulting a window.

Has anyone else had this issue? what do you usually do?

I dont want to be accused of hacking, so should I just dc? Right now I'm just afk in a match because of it.

Not even getting downed removed the haste.

20210728220406_1.jpg


Comments

  • What I do when I see this bug happen is I will let the killer kill me, it's unfair to them that because of a bug, I can't be caught at all unless I pull something dumb. It would be nice though if we knew how this activates specifically so that people can avoid doing it. I doubt it's completely random how this happens.

  • I haven’t had this happen to me, but I don’t think I’d go afk or disconnect because it seems kind of unfair to my teammates. I’d just play really dumb and/or sacrifice myself to the killer at an appropriate time.

    Does the bug affect your walking speed? Could always walk everywhere.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    What I do when I see this bug happen is I will let the killer kill me, it's unfair to them that because of a bug, I can't be caught at all unless I pull something dumb. It would be nice though if we knew how this activates specifically so that people can avoid doing it. I doubt it's completely random how this happens.

    its either gonna be caused by complete chance or the most obscure reason possible, no in between

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    What I do when I see this bug happen is I will let the killer kill me, it's unfair to them that because of a bug, I can't be caught at all unless I pull something dumb. It would be nice though if we knew how this activates specifically so that people can avoid doing it. I doubt it's completely random how this happens.

    Lethal Pursuer can become infinite at the start of the game,so I think it might be completely random

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390366#Comment_2390366

    Lethal Pursuer can become infinite at the start of the game,so I think it might be completely random

    I didn't know that happens, maybe you're right and is completely random.

  • In 2019 a similar bug happened, but with Sprint Burst. I am surprised to see it again, or a different version of it.

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I haven’t had this happen to me, but I don’t think I’d go afk or disconnect because it seems kind of unfair to my teammates. I’d just play really dumb and/or sacrifice myself to the killer at an appropriate time.

    Does the bug affect your walking speed? Could always walk everywhere.

    I would assume so as the 3 second haste effect even affects your crawling speed if you get downed after vaulting

  • @GeneralV said:

    In 2019 a similar bug happened, but with Sprint Burst. I am surprised to see it again, or a different version of it.

    It's been a lot more common since the Resident Evil chapter it seems

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390405#Comment_2390405

    It's been a lot more common since the Resident Evil chapter it seems

    I still haven't seen it, probably because I am not playing much DBD lately.

    However, I will never forget its Sprint Burst variation from back in the day. That one Meg running around the Old Groaning Storehouse was one of the best things I've ever seen

  • @xenotimebong said:

    I haven’t had this happen to me, but I don’t think I’d go afk or disconnect because it seems kind of unfair to my teammates. I’d just play really dumb and/or sacrifice myself to the killer at an appropriate time.

    Does the bug affect your walking speed? Could always walk everywhere.

    Yes it affects your walking speed too.

  • I had this happen with adreanline once

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    What I do when I see this bug happen is I will let the killer kill me, it's unfair to them that because of a bug, I can't be caught at all unless I pull something dumb. It would be nice though if we knew how this activates specifically so that people can avoid doing it. I doubt it's completely random how this happens.

    I did let the killer kill me, as as soon as I saw I got the infinite bug I just went afk. I was lucky to get a pc killer who was understandable so I was able to explain to them why I went afk.