Nothing but toxic survivors/longloops
I'm sick and tired of playing killer anymore, all survivors do is loop one single window, 5 times over until the next one, like the second they get seen. How is that gameplay fun? I have to be forced to bring bamboozle on most killers because that's the basic survivor tactic, default is you're allowed to loop one spot like 4 times before it blocks it. Do the devs not know how long that is?
Most killers im saying aren't allowed to free form builds without the consequence of getting rolled every match
With gens, your forced to bring a gen slow down perk or block otherwise survivors would rather get ripped off gens then leave one on 90 or whatever. It's just a massive stress fest if you're not a travel killer.
I'll never shut up about mori's either, they should be base kit, im tired of the way it makes survivors play the second they see an offering not flip over. It always turns into an infuriating loop match even more so most of the time too. Survivors shouldn't always be in the mindset they can sip drinks until theres a mori, that's just another example of power survivors overall hold over killers.
Killer is just becoming more and more unfun and it's no wonder survivors ques take so long. Nobody wants the stress and that's a fact.
Comments
Yo dude, i can get looped and it's fine, im saying im just kinda annoyed if i wanna play michael, bamaboozle is a default. does that make more sense lol
Doesn't matter what killer you play, except for nurse, you'll have to deal with looping. If you don't like it then run bamboozle on every killer and force pallets. Can't cry about a basic gameplay mechanic.
I'm only "crying" about how i just think the default blocking for windows is kinda long
Survivors have 3 vaults for every window for a chase. If they are getting more than you're not keeping chase correctly and they are getting free vaults.
noted, I'll just stand still and let you kill me <3
I wouldn't say its toxic but its not very eventful.
I find the looping element of this game tedious as well. In fact running around the same rock 3 times is just really stupid as a game mechanic but hey its where we are at.
My take on that is find a killer that works for you. I basically only play general Hag, basement trapper and infinite tombstone myers. I don't chase anyone anymore.
Every survivor either winds up in my locked down basement or insta dead if I catch em and its really fun to do.
If you don't like the chase find a killer that doesn't have to.
Sometimes it fails and everyone gets away but that doesn't matter its only a game. Sometimes it works and then its really sinister, thematic and makes for a brutal game.
They really haven't been. You must live in a very special area, because now that the event is over I'm back to 20+ minute wait times.
It is really annoying how much people dilute toxicity. If they're not doing something with the express purpose of pissing you off, it cannot be toxic. That's just not how games work.
Especially looping windows, I dunno what that's about. There's only 3-4 god windows left. Maybe 5. And it's better if survivors use them all the time because then they get nerfed.
k thanks queen
no problem <3
You're mad that survivors have learned how to play the game and are better than you? Should we all just run in a straight line and die so you have more fun?
Thank you for the laugh. Really.
What is toxic is that most killers move faster than survivors and have ranged attacks or even can teleport how is that fair to survivors when you can't outrun the The Killers and they use their ranged attacks over and over and over Non-Stop
same, I have to wait about 20 min. as killer and up to 10 min. as survior, European servers btw
You literally can't loop a window 5 times in a row, killer will close it on 3rd loop at most. You also have perks that can deal with them like Bamboozle and Crowd Control, Bamboozle is a fine perk to bring if windows bother you you should use it, it is literally one of Killer's best perks.
Contrary to popular killer opinion getting downed and hung on a hook is not fun. Looping a killer for a long time is actually fun, that's why survivors do it.
You still think survivors are afraid of moris? Moris haven't been a threat since the nerf. Nobody is scared of moris anymore and no survivor changes the way they play when an offering doesn't flip. Noboyd is scared of moris.
Survivors don't have power over the killer. Killer is the power role.
If you aren't feeling powerful that is totally on you. You are just not good enough at the game.