Dead By Noon
Why is Coldwind so ######### bright? What kind of farm has white dirt? It hurts to look at, I hate this.
Why is Coldwind so ######### bright? What kind of farm has white dirt? It hurts to look at, I hate this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
old coldwind feeling was the best dude
well looking at it in game I'm guessing they based it of a field with high chalk or limestone levels in the soil most plants cannot grow or produce a large yields on such land except for beet's, cabbages and of course corn.
seeing as Coldwind is in Texas I'm guessing that it is probably around Austin's border which has a very high chalk soil level
and I doubt the hillbilly tends to his fields and waters them regularly so they are very dead and because corn tends to dry out the soil when left too long without water the fields are going to be very bright and dry as a result.
though interesting fact depending on what stage the kernels are in they can last a long time at 15% moisture content which most farmers will do before harvest.
The more you know.
✨🌠