Cautiously Optimistic for today’s patch

PLEASE let this actually fix the frame rate of the game... I just want to be able to play again. I haven’t had a match with steady frame rates and no freezing for over a month now. Really praying today’s update is what finally fixes the issues for everyone.

Comments

  • I'm honestly just hoping they will re enable the rcpd offering so I can finally play a few matches on it and get used to its layout and loops. Luckily I play on the xbox series x so I dont have the frame problems but I'm with you and hoping they do actually fix the optimisation for previous gen consoles

  • I pray for my Xbox One S

  • @CoolConnor96 said:

    I'm honestly just hoping they will re enable the rcpd offering so I can finally play a few matches on it and get used to its layout and loops. Luckily I play on the xbox series x so I dont have the frame problems but I'm with you and hoping they do actually fix the optimisation for previous gen consoles

    Dude seriously!! I play this game like 4 hours a day with buddies and I have gotten that map ONCE since the dlc came out, and it was a plague who camped the mid Gen all game so we couldn’t get the achievement. I just want to play on the new map lol, turn the offerings back on already!

  • I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much. If it does get fixed then that’s awesome, but this is BHVR we are talking about. Just want them to prove all of us wrong.

  • Fingers crossed I’m really bored of just playing the trapper and myers cause they give the least frame drops. I want to play my fav killers again, and not lose a chase early as survivor cause the killer used sloppy butcher and it killed my game

  • @Daniel101773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385785#Comment_2385785

    Dude seriously!! I play this game like 4 hours a day with buddies and I have gotten that map ONCE since the dlc came out, and it was a plague who camped the mid Gen all game so we couldn’t get the achievement. I just want to play on the new map lol, turn the offerings back on already!

    I've only played it once in public matches and it was when I was killer and playing trickster 🤣. My only hope is if they do re enable the offerings killers or survivors don't insta dc when they see the offerings lol

  • @GannTM said:

    I wouldn’t get your hopes up too much. If it does get fixed then that’s awesome, but this is BHVR we are talking about. Just want them to prove all of us wrong.

    There is still that tiny tiny glimmer of hope that one day BHVR will actually be able to put out a good update

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    I pray for my Xbox One S

    I also pray for my Xbox1x as well, but pray even more for our Switch cousins they are being cut off by this update and have it even worse than us already...

  • I really miss killer, I've barely been able to play. I afked or farmed for my crowns, and if I did play I had to play dirty to make up for the robbed hits and such.

  • Am I blind I just read the patch notes and I don't see anything about HDD optimisation other than nemesis fixes ? Did I miss something ?

  • "Minor changes to a variety of new Survivor models based on PTB feedback."

    I'm excited to see.

    Also, I wish for console players that they will have a better time playing now. I didn't read all the notes, I might miss the part about it.

  • @CoolConnor96 said:

    I'm honestly just hoping they will re enable the rcpd offering so I can finally play a few matches on it and get used to its layout and loops. Luckily I play on the xbox series x so I dont have the frame problems but I'm with you and hoping they do actually fix the optimisation for previous gen consoles

    today's your lucky day:

    image.png


  • @Razorbeam said:

    Am I blind I just read the patch notes and I don't see anything about HDD optimisation other than nemesis fixes ? Did I miss something ?

    • Fixed a lot of Hitches when loading some Hud icons during Gameplay
    • Various crash fixes


    It's in the Other section, all the way in the bottom.

  • Looks like I'm gonna be playing noting but Sacrificial Wards for the next few days.

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    Looks like I'm gonna be playing noting but Sacrificial Wards for the next few days.

    Lol I don't blame you. I main Mikey as killer, and usually I like getting indoor maps with him, but RPD can take a hike. The map is cancer.

  • @SloppyVoldemort said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2385867#Comment_2385867

    • Fixed a lot of Hitches when loading some Hud icons during Gameplay
    • Various crash fixes

    It's in the Other section, all the way in the bottom.

    I had a good feeling I was the problem finding it, fingers crossed for the people without SSD's in their consoles, I'll be gutted if the game isn't back to playable for everyone.

  • Update live on PS4 4.8g

  • Guys I’m stuck at work until later tonight so if anyone is on PS4/XB1 and can come back here after playing a few matches and tell me if the frame rate issues seem to be fixed after this update, that would be wonderfully appreciated.