Anyone else randomly got 50k bloodpoints?
I just loaded onto Dead by Daylight and received 50k bloodpoints.
I mean I'll take it, but did anyone else get a sudden 50k?
Tagged:
Mod
I just loaded onto Dead by Daylight and received 50k bloodpoints.
I mean I'll take it, but did anyone else get a sudden 50k?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, same.
I received it too
are you on switch?
To compensate switch players.
I'm on PC
I think they’re still giving them to everyone anyway.
I just logged in on ps4 and didn't recieve any.
I got them on PS4, what exactly is 50k blood points compensation for ? Not to sound spoilt but 50k seems more like bm lol
Xbox here- yea I got it as well.
PS5 here. Got nada. Nothing. Zero, Zip, Zilch.
i havent received anything yet, unfortunaly.
Classic BHVR 😂
Just logged in on ps4 and didn't get any. Maybe it's for those that did survey through link from in game news? I did mine from Twitter link on phone because I haven't logged into game in like 2 weeks.
This isn't in relation to Switch compensation. Some people received a login reward a little early - but more information on what this is for, will be explained very shortly.
https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/greek-legends-collection-continues?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tome8&utm_content=greek-legends-collection-2 :)
Awesome, thank you for posting the link!