My Over Powered SWF Team!
Me: Has the most time in the game, decent lopper, plays risky, loves Breakout / Sabotage.
Mike: Always uses the three perks Survivors come with plus one he likes.
Scott: Never wants to be healed because "I'm running Resilience".
Jack: Rarely plays, doesn't understand how Killers always find him and is usually drunk.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Scott should do the 99 strat
Overpowered? More like completely broken, nerf Jack
My swf has our version of Jack except he isn't drunk -.- We have a rule where the first 20 secs of the match he has to hide in a locker so he isn't found first.
That's a great idea, using this next time!
😂 this sounds very familiar. My OP SWF team consists of me who (has by far the most hours, is ok but not great but at least know what I’m supposed to be doing); Friend #1 who uses kindred and empathy while playing SWF because he “likes to see where we are”; Friend #2 who likes to often hide in lockers and will crouch motionless whenever he hears the terror radius, even if I tell him someone else is being chased; Friend #3 barely plays, runs into wide open dead zones when entering a chase and never lasts more than 5 seconds before being downed.
Also, none of them have learned how to look behind them during a chase no matter how times I yell at them to do so
Respect to the jack lol drunk by daylight is the most fun thing to do in this game. Kinda want to join in on this.
My "overpowered" swf:
Extra little bit about the group:
Whenever I play SWF we seem to have a competition as who can troll the others the hardest - normally by giving false information. Or a friend saying "I'll Head On save you - save fails to happen, ohhhh I'm not running Head On". We definitely play to have fun, and most of the conversation isn't even game related as we're discussing other stuff that's happening in our lives.
LMFAOOOOO
One of my friends ALWAYS gets found first- we used to yell at him all the time to hide a little bit and STOP MAKING SCRATCH MARKS SO EARLY IN THE GAME! It was brutal when he started playing but now we don't mind when he gets found first, cause he can actually run the killer for a good bit now.
I think my wife will take comfort in knowing she's not alone 99% of the time she'll get found first and even if it's a group of people she gets targeted.
This is my SWF team!
I don't want to use their real name, so let's call them:
Once we faced a Myers. I saw him, didn't move, and nodded. He had Tombstone :(
Well we are usually 3 and sometimes the occasional 4th guy.