Lobby
Nobody is joining my lobby,
How am I supposed to participate at the event as a killer?
Nobody is joining my lobby,
How am I supposed to participate at the event as a killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here… killer lobbies take ages… must be bugged.
I just waited 3 minutes, now people are finally joining.
I haven't experienced this.
I expect I will soon though since so many people seem to really want one of those Killer Cosmetics.
Double post for some reason.
Nothing bugged. Simply survivor mains playing killer to get their killer vials.
What rank are you on? I'm Rank 1 and getting a full lobby needs like 20 minutes.
But the vials transform in the same currency anyway, right?
Yes, but you can only get 30 vials as survivor or killer. Meaning you need to play both sides to get 60 vials.
And cosmetics cost 10 a piece, right?
So basically 2 sets are available to earn ingame, right?
But why should they switch playing sides all at the same time?
Are they already done with the survivor vials?
Yes
Yesterday I got insta lobbies as killer, havent played today yet
2 sets or 6 pieces. Each set is 3 pieces and you can mix and match.
Most of the stuff doesn't look great anyway. So... shrug
I'm rank 5, and i'm still waiting
Huntress and wraith look amazing in game.
WRAITH HAS A HOLE!
A glorious one!
A lot of that stuff is a bit "over the edge"... especially the dripping effects look just weird instead of "amazing".
The Wraith hole in the chest is cool, but the organs hanging out of the Doctor are just looking like neon garden hose from a Halloween cosplay.
He said MOST of the stuff, not every stuff
I can confirm, not getting a killer game at rank 1 in 10 minutes.... ridiculous
True. Its all in the eye of the beholder but I think he's trying to talk himself out of it.
Even if there are 50k players now almost everyone is playing killer so gg. Getting the vials as survivor is so easy.. as a killer is harder and a lobby sim most of the times. They should have maked just one type of vial to prevent this madness.
I'm not touching that one. Too easy.
Still waiting