why the new spirit costume is paid for with real money but not that of the death linger?
All in the title
All in the title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She's one of the most played killers, so that'll bring in more doubloons than Deathslinger.
Well, slinger's last cosmetic was money only so it'd be rather distasteful to do it instantly again for the next one.
Makes me sad. I wanted the skin but I don’t feel like paying real money.
Makes no difference to me. I never use shards. 🤷♂️
Though I might wait until later if I wanna get the skins. I do play Deathslinger a lot and it looks pretty neat.
Most of the time when they release a new collection there is at least one that is paid only with auric cells, it's nothing new
I like my new top hat
I feel as if it's just luck of the draw, sometimes the character you like gets an outfit for either cells or shards, sometimes it's just cells.
I'm at work anyone got screenshots of these?
Bubbls.
Looks blurry because Twitter videos such at rendering in high resolution.
spirit had the best outfit that face is terrifying
I'm also angry that her costume is paid only whereas the others are ftp.
Thanks. Only had enough in my account for one so I bought the Twins as there was only a few skins I bought for them. Spirit I already have like 20 outfits but will buy this one eventually but slingers I just have to have it's my favorite of the 3.
Twins skin is awful imo the weapon is ok and the rest of it just a what is she even wearing.
Also avoid getting the gun that fisherman death slinger has. Aiming down sights has a large block on the barrel makes it hard to aim