What about other killers thanks
Wraith - All seeing with MYC. have not done it YET myself but uhhhhh
Demo - also has a nasty basement MYC build.
The king of the basement is Bubba btw.
Clown has depression
@Clowning said:Clown has depression
@Clowning said:
Can't believe he is not fixed yet. Miss my clown so much..
Stridor Spirit
Iri Huntress
Wraith hit and run
Uhh acthhhualllly its bubba's basement not trappers(inert actually guy here)
On a serious note I have no idea what the title means so I'm going to assume it's add on related to the scratched mirror
The Wraith has The Beast-Soot which no longer suppresses his Terror Radius. It's polite to let people know you're coming over :)
Nemesis has Serotonin Injector which gives him Undetectable whenever a zombie dies.
Iridescent Head+Soldiers Puttee for Huntress
Iridescent Button Legion plays slightly different from other addons
Oni's Renjiro's Glove greatly changes how Oni's power operates.
Hag has an addon that makes her unable to teleport but her traps have mass.
Wraith has ZOOM ZOOM, which is Windstorms + Play With Your Food.
You can also just put on 2 Blinks and chase someone but only constantly ring your bell, annoys them greatly.
Hag has Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles, both of which (or both at once) are pretty distinct and brutal playstyles.
I have no idea what you're on about.
@danielmaster87 said:I have no idea what you're on about.
@danielmaster87 said:
I think they mean certain builds/play styles killers are famous for. There's basement Trapper, spooky Myers, hit and run Wraith, Stridor Spirit etc.
Excuse me?
Thanks all
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith - All seeing with MYC. have not done it YET myself but uhhhhh
Demo - also has a nasty basement MYC build.
The king of the basement is Bubba btw.
Clown has depression
Can't believe he is not fixed yet. Miss my clown so much..
Stridor Spirit
Iri Huntress
Wraith hit and run
Uhh acthhhualllly its bubba's basement not trappers(inert actually guy here)
On a serious note I have no idea what the title means so I'm going to assume it's add on related to the scratched mirror
The Wraith has The Beast-Soot which no longer suppresses his Terror Radius. It's polite to let people know you're coming over :)
Nemesis has Serotonin Injector which gives him Undetectable whenever a zombie dies.
Iridescent Head+Soldiers Puttee for Huntress
Iridescent Button Legion plays slightly different from other addons
Oni's Renjiro's Glove greatly changes how Oni's power operates.
Hag has an addon that makes her unable to teleport but her traps have mass.
Wraith has ZOOM ZOOM, which is Windstorms + Play With Your Food.
You can also just put on 2 Blinks and chase someone but only constantly ring your bell, annoys them greatly.
Hag has Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles, both of which (or both at once) are pretty distinct and brutal playstyles.
I have no idea what you're on about.
I think they mean certain builds/play styles killers are famous for. There's basement Trapper, spooky Myers, hit and run Wraith, Stridor Spirit etc.
Excuse me?
Thanks all