yeahh.. that reminds me of one of the reasons why I stopped playing Overwatch.
And those wait times in Overwatch were always a 3 to 5 minutes more than their "estimate." That is half the reason I am here. I got tired of waiting 10 minutes to find a game.
And those wait times in Overwatch were always a 3 to 5 minutes more than their "estimate." That is half the reason I am here. I got tired of waiting 10 minutes to find a game.
It's why I made a post lol, waiting 10mins odd for a killer lobby atm
An average queue time wouldn't really mean much to me. Because there are so many players in different ranks playing in different times in different regions, so many factors where it'd be inaccurate to base an expected queue time for me personally from.
I like queue timers cause they're nice.
Yeah but that's down to coding, maybe with mmr itd be easier to code.
And that's fair enough I was just curious, would see alot of picture of long waits lol
I'd quite like to see my estimated queue time, we did have that for a very brief period at one point - and I liked it, but I'm a bit of a stat nerd so I get fascinated with things like that.
I'd quite like to see my estimated queue time, we did have that for a very brief period at one point - and I liked it, but I'm a bit of a stat nerd so I get fascinated with things like that.
I can remember you saying, any idea why it was removed? I assumed coding issues getting it to display and update correctly. But stats are nice, shame we didnt have self stats at game launch
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nay
I don't want to see the average wait time is 10 min....
yeahh.. that reminds me of one of the reasons why I stopped playing Overwatch.
See I'm the opposite, if I know it's long I'll pass or play the other role. Imo no game is worth playing if you spend longer waiting than playing
I'm pretty sure we already had that feature at some point but it was pretty much useless considering how inaccurate it was
Wouldn't surprise me if it was coded weird or didnt update regularly. So youd often be told 1min but wait 3mins due to it not being updated
And those wait times in Overwatch were always a 3 to 5 minutes more than their "estimate." That is half the reason I am here. I got tired of waiting 10 minutes to find a game.
Nah, i don't need it.
It's why I made a post lol, waiting 10mins odd for a killer lobby atm
Yay - i don't see any negative impacts of it, plus it could help in times of the day where queues are long
So I know what im getting myself into yknow
Can I ask why? Cant you just check a clock as you ready up? Or do you mean something else
Yeah but that's down to coding, maybe with mmr itd be easier to code.
And that's fair enough I was just curious, would see alot of picture of long waits lol
Dont need alot of things, doesnt mean we cant have it ;) we dont need a bloodhunt, but it sure is nice lol
If i wanted it, i would've said so.
Alright calm down lol, just dont need it wasnt much of a why so I wasnt sure if there was more of a reason behind it.
Yay. So I know if I'll need to watch youtube videos in the background.
I'm calm, don't worry.
So youd still queue? Is there a limit youd wait or dont you really care how long?
I'd quite like to see my estimated queue time, we did have that for a very brief period at one point - and I liked it, but I'm a bit of a stat nerd so I get fascinated with things like that.
I can remember you saying, any idea why it was removed? I assumed coding issues getting it to display and update correctly. But stats are nice, shame we didnt have self stats at game launch