Cake extension please devs <3
Whoโs in favour for having Cakes for the rest of July !!! Or even August <3 you know you love us devs !! Pleaseeee
Tagged:
Mod
Whoโs in favour for having Cakes for the rest of July !!! Or even August <3 you know you love us devs !! Pleaseeee
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cakes for 2 weeks after the midchapter so consoles and low-end PCs can enjoy the event too?! Omg great idea!!
I just wanna rework for grind, i really do not care about events. If they fix grind problems, we all will be happy.
I am always for cakes, these cakes are the best ######### that happens in this game every year.
Cake, cake, cake
She want that cake cake cake cake ohhh baby I like it itโs so exciting donโt try to hide it ima make you my **** cake cake cake ๐คฃ sorry just broke out into Rihannaโs birthday song ๐คฃ๐คฃ
or maybe extend it to mid august or the end ( ok maybe Iโm biting me foot with this one but worth a try) considering consoles still are not fixed I mean why not itโs not hurting anybody ! ๐๐๐
"We heard you loud'n'clear! Console players can't enjoy the anniversary event because of optimization issues. So, we decided the end the event sooner to prevent PC players to have an unfaie advantage. Enjoy!"
๐ ๐ ๐ ๐
anything to help with the grind.
in conjunction with a Bloodhunt
I kind of hope we get a break before they do that
This is probably weird as hell but my stupid reptile brain sees limited time cake and wants to keep grinding at the game, even when it isn't all that much fun anymore. If I don't play now, I'll get less cake! Gotta keep playing even though it stopped being fun and feels more like a job three matches ago...
Stupid Tippy reptile brain...
So you assume that the issues will all be fixed with the midchapter patch?
I can dream ๐
I'd rather they stop the cakes. I don't have the willpower to stop grinding and eating all these cakes by myself. If they fix the bugs before the next anniversary, have a redo for the console players who missed out.
Those that were able to play during the event can take some time off, eat something healthier and lose a few pounds, then stuff our faces again at a later date.
I'd rather 3million BP straight up as a sorry, if the games this much of a mess half of us cant play we deserve it. Not sure I want to grind more after this misery
Iโm enjoying stacking my cakes & also spending them to help team mates I stopped being selfish and spread the cake love ! Cakes for alllll and items I love the look of the anniversary medkits !!!
Qu'ils mangent de la brioche.
Seriously though they drop like hotcakes, I have like almost a hundred cakes still.
Fight the lag slightly and collect some.
there is never enough cakesssss !!! ๐
yeah as far as I'm aware there's no plans to extend the Event any further, pretty sure there's not going to be any extension so grab your cakes whilst you can.
Oh Iโm sad :( you know you love us all ๐ worth a try I guess hope you have a nice day x
Kinda sucks to have the most probably important event when consoles are like the most unplayable theyve ever been. But don't worry theres a bugfix after the event is over! So after all console players have missed out on the entire event. How fun.
dont be shy,extend the even till next year
Mandy,is it possible to talk about that with the team?
I'm sure the majority of the community agrees that it's insanely unfair that such a large part of the playerbase couldn't really participate in the biggest Event of the year.
300.000 bloodpoints and 3.000 Shards aren't that much honestly
Definitely hoping for a cake extension during the Bloodhunt. It's not fair that last-gen consoles are finally going to be able to access the game after the chance to get event items is over. So I'm pretty much begging for them to consider a last hurrah with the event.
No. I cant wait this event over so i will met way less hard tunnelers/campers thirsty for BP. 90% of my games are ######### since this event