Saw some Cheryl love so Im making another post
M A R I A L E G E N D A R Y
M A R I A L E G E N D A R Y
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, Also unlink her 2 rare outfits, so we can mix her skins a bit.
I'm fine with a Maria legendary skin if they give her a proper voice. I don't want to hear Heather's voice on Maria... It'd be weird. It's already weird to hear it as Lisa or Cybil.
Cheryl is overrated change my mind
Cheryl's voice fits Lisa A LOT more than Cheryl IMO But I hate hearing it over Cybil
Cant change dummy dumb
How? She isnt even played that often compared to other.
I can be Mary....... If you want me to be...
It's still weird to me seeing so many people call Heather Cheryl. I know Heather was a fake name but in her main appearance that WAS her name.
Anyone knows why did they change her design? I still think her original model would've looked way better in game than the one they used
fight me in the walmart whole foods section
I'm surprised they haven't done a SH nurse cosmetic for Nurse tbh
I think they haven't since it wouldn't fit Nurse's power or floating.
Who's?
Well it's pretty cool much confirmed in the ending of Silent Hill 3 that she goes back to Cheryl because she has no need to be Heather anymore.
Also that she dyes her hair blonde
I mean blondes do have more fun