Is Vigil a completely useless perk in its current state?
Red in past exhaustion recharged even when running, but whats the use now?
Red in past exhaustion recharged even when running, but whats the use now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use it when i run aura reading builds, and I’ve come across killers using blindness add ons often, so I can recover from blindness faster.
I definitely feel that Vigil needs big buffs though.
Vigil should include all status effects that have a timed effect
To recovery exhaustion faster. It's still useful.
Also exhaustion was nerfed a long long long time ago why are you only bringing this up now.
8 seconds less exhaustion is ver occasionally useful but mangled effect is literally useless now
It use to be okay, but now with so many status effect being permanent until x condition is fulfilled, it lost a lot of its luster. Definitely could use a buff or rework.
Vigil could also use a percentage buff
It's an okay perk in its current form, I'd buff its percentage though.
imo, all perks from Quentin need a buff. They're really underwhelming.
It's been useless ever since the exhaustion nerf. And that was a looooong time ago.
Vigil needs a serious rework. The concept always struck me as you're supposed to be watching over a teammate to help them recover from a condition.
It's not meant to be a personal exhaustion recovery peek.
Would like to see a rework where it gets rid of all the conditions by staying within radius of the guy with vigilance for x seconds depending on tier.
Ability effects like plague puke or Legion Deep wounds shouldn't be affected but everything else peek based should be healed like Sloppy Butcher.
This. And I also don’t think it would be that bad if it provided immunity from Mangled.