No way out is just an objectively superior remember me
I know this isn't some amazing discovery, but I quite liked old Remember me before the EGC nerf.
Any plans to make this perk more interesting to use?
I know this isn't some amazing discovery, but I quite liked old Remember me before the EGC nerf.
Any plans to make this perk more interesting to use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just as Opression with Overcharge
Well, if the version of no way out from the PTB makes it to live then it would become impossible to buff remember me. Just imagine new no way out with old remember me on a Killer like Trapper or Pig. It would be genuinely overpowered. Keep in mind as well that you could still pair this with 2 strong perks. Yeah, remember me is likely gonna stay the same for a while.
Makes sense. But I don't think perks should be designed almost entirely to be used in tandem with other perks. It feels like it just kills potential build variety.
I completely understand that the overlap could cause problems, thats why Thano doesn't affect healing anymore, but it really makes me wonder why the perk even still exists.
I'd honestly be fine some perks coming with compromises about what perks they can be used with.
What was the old version of Remember Me?
Old Remember Me functioned the same as it currently does but you could get 6 stacks and each stack was worth 5s of extra door opening time for a grand total of an extra 30 seconds to open the gate vs the current 16 extra seconds to open the gate. In short it was nerfed to almost half it's old potential (a very severe nerf for a perk.)
I actually forgot so had to go look. Same thing just stronger values, up to 30 seconds.
i think it was unhealthy the old version atleast, but now its worthless, its one of those perks that adjusting the numbers makes it kinda broken or worthless
No, it was changed that much specifically because of the EGC when the killer closes the hatch, they said if it was the original version then they could never escape (which was true.) What they didn't realize is that even the current version it is impossible to escape in that situation which means the nerf was pointless and only ruined an otherwise decent endgame perk.
Why not both? :P
Poprechage FTW.