devs let's see the top 3 survivor perks!!!
we know the top 3 killer perks are
- BBQ
- ruin.
- NOED
Now if you had to guess what the top 3 survivor perks are what would they be??
we know the top 3 killer perks are
Now if you had to guess what the top 3 survivor perks are what would they be??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wasn't that in the same image?
wait it was??? I thought it was just killer stats.
ohhh cause I went on their Instagram post and I don't see that anywhere.
They already showed it
We got them a while back
I figured DH and BT would be there but I was also thinking WGLF.
Self care is number one. I am guessing this is covering all ranks and not just red.
I would have to assume all ranks.
NOED is really used that much? Huh
https://youtu.be/z5e_olJun88I'm surprised corrupt wasn't up there.
Seriously I've been using that perk all the time ever since I first unlocked it, I absolutely love it. But I guess we just have to give it time, eventually one of the tubers will start praising it to kingdom come and than any discussion quality about that perk will go down the tubes lol
It’s not that used below red ranks as most newer players won’t have levelled up plague
Keep in mind those stats are from 2017-2021. And Noed used to be Meta.
I did a YT video on this based on 200 games. Top 3 are
-Borrowed Time
-Deadhard
-Iron Will
Note that date stretched over 4 years.
Almost all of those perks got changed a ton over the time as well as the actual gameplay.
This is a fun trivia but it doesn't mean anything
NOED is absolutely ubiquitous in newer ranks. It's less common in experienced ranks, but from yellow to green, you more or less have to expect it in every game. Drops off in purples, very rare in red.
All ranks and all 5 years. Remember selfcare used to be meta since it had double its current healing speed.
some times i whis i could play again on the 2017 game build and see this amiazing atmosphare this game had back then