I really like flashbang

I'm still trying to figure out how to time the grenades right and I've only been able to blind killers 1-2 times but I think this is a decent perk. who else is enjoying it??

Comments

  • i enjoy it, along with blastmine its one of the most unique perks we have gotten in a while

  • The timing is so tight that it can be hard to pull off against an aware killer on pickup. I've had better luck hiding around a corner near a hook and dropping it then.

  • a funny thing to do is pallet stun the killer, drop the grenade immediately, pick up the pallet with that one perk that allows you to do that, then stun the killer again.

    Plenty of fun.

  • @Soulpaw said:

    a funny thing to do is pallet stun the killer, drop the grenade immediately, pick up the pallet with that one perk that allows you to do that, then stun the killer again.

    Plenty of fun.

    I've heard of repressed alliance+blast mine, but have not heard of flashbang+any means necessary. I think I'm going to try that

  • Keep one for gates. Wait to escape line. And take hits. Before second hit use it and enjoy when you escaping and killer blinding :)

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I'm still trying to figure out how to time the grenades right and I've only been able to blind killers 1-2 times but I think this is a decent perk. who else is enjoying it??

    It's a lot of fun!

  • Can't seem to get use against good killers. Even dropped one while they were kicking pallets and no blind. Waste of perk slot for me

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Can't seem to get use against good killers. Even dropped one while they were kicking pallets and no blind. Waste of perk slot for me

    Of course Xbox lags if you breathe while playing so maybe thats why.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2356673#Comment_2356673

    Of course Xbox lags if you breathe while playing so maybe thats why.

    did you forget to change accounts?

  • I kind of wish it had a larger area of effect. I've used and had it used against me a lot of times, and only rarely has it actually blinded me. The two times I can remember is my literal first run-in with it on RPD before it was disabled as 10fps Nemesis, and when some genius took a protection hit while I was carrying someone, and dropped it on top of me. Not sure if I could've avoided it since it was, you know, under me.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Keep one for gates. Wait to escape line. And take hits. Before second hit use it and enjoy when you escaping and killer blinding :)

    Lol I don’t wanna be mean to the killer but I suppose I could give that a try.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    Can't seem to get use against good killers. Even dropped one while they were kicking pallets and no blind. Waste of perk slot for me

    Mhmm that’s strange

  • Flash bang and Blastmine are both fun. Good additions to Survivor variety.

  • Love flashbang and blastmine. Staples to my current build just for how fun they are.